“A great night's stay!”

Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in East Peoria
Chatham, IL
“A great night's stay!”
Reviewed March 3, 2011

The lodge was very clean, the bed was exceptionally comfortable and the meals provided to our Hunter Safety Conference were outstanding! The staff were all very helpful and courteous. Unfortunately I did not have time to visit one of my favorite restaurants, Jonah's, right next door. However I plan to revisit Stoney Creek Inn very soon, with my wife this time instead of my fellow instructors, to enjoy the many opportunities that Peoria has to offer.
I actually enjoyed having our conference at your Inn much better than the big hotel in Peoria where we had it several years ago. Your location is so easy to reach, parking is so convenient (and free) and there is so much to do right around the Inn.
Thank you all for a very enjoyable and relaxing stay!

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (71)
Pawnee, Illinois
Reviewed March 2, 2011

This was a wonderful experience all around. The staff was tremendous. Very friendly and they accommodated all of our needs - even the last minute ones. From the beginning steps of planning our conference we were greeted with warmth and a willingness to please by the coordinators there. They should be commended.
The entrance and all of the rooms are very charming and unique. What a comfy, cozy environment. I've stayed there several times and can't wait to go back again. No matter whether I was with my husband, my friend, or our conference, the experience was nothing less than superb!!! Thank you Stoney Creek for being my new favorite getaway!!!!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Springfield, Illinois
Reviewed February 28, 2011

I have never stayed where the staff has been so accommodating. I am used to staff being rude and making me wait for them. The staff went above and beyond to make our stay the most enjoyable and it worked because we will be back! The rustic decor throughout is so charming and the rooms are adorable. Plus, I was able to get sleep while traveling because the beds were so comfy. Although there isn't a restaurant, there are places to walk to and an abundance of fine choices w/in a few minutes driving time. The pool area is absolutely fantastic and large compared to others. The entire hotel is neat, tidy and clean. I will definitely stay here again and I will look into their other locations to stay at as well.

Rockford
Reviewed February 28, 2011

I just came in from attending an Illinois DNR confrence at your facility, I just want to thank you folks for a gret job you did in handling the high volume of guests checking in yesterday, The rooms were very comfortable and clean. The ammenities were very nice. The meeting rooms were well lit and the temps of the rooms was comfortable. Great Job keep up the good work. P. Mike Arduino

Jerseyville, Illinois
Reviewed February 28, 2011

This hotel already has everything you could possibly ask for.They got it all from great breakfast to great food service near by and the river right behind you.The view is totally breath taking.

Jerseyville, Illinois
Reviewed February 27, 2011

My husband and I stayed there because my hubby had an IDNR meeting. The hotel was AWESOME!! It was homey!! CLEAN!!! The bed was the most comfortable bed I have ever slept in!!! I will definitely go back.!!! The staff is awesome and very helpful!!!

Harvard
Reviewed February 27, 2011

The desk clerks were very slow in checking us in. The rooms were average. The heater was loud even on low. Near casino.

Also consider these accommodations in or near East Peoria
#6 of 23 in Peoria
AmericInn Lodge & Suites Peoria
Holiday Inn Hotel & Suites East Peoria
Holiday Inn Express & Suites East Peoria - Riverfront

Been to Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - East Peoria? Share your experiences!