“Was pleasant & easy to find.”

Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - East Peoria
Ranked #4 of 10 Hotels in East Peoria
Springfield, Illinois
“Was pleasant & easy to find.”
Reviewed March 22, 2011

Was for work but was clean quiet pleasant. Room was nice & big.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (72)
Joliet, Illinois
Reviewed March 21, 2011

My wife and I were attending a conference held by the Illinois DNR, because of the distance we each had to travel we decided to arrive a day early. The facility was centrally located for both of us. She was coming up from southcentral Illinois and I was coming from northern Illinois. Our room was waiting, clean and much more comfortable than either one of us was used to. Her and I do a grea deal of traveling and have stayed in some interesting (?) facilities. We will definitely be coming back on our own to relax. The conference was held at the facility and everything was perfect. From the accomidations to the meeting rooms and food. I have attended many conferences held by the DNR, and hopefully they will choose you lodge in the future.

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed March 12, 2011

A fantastic hotel with a staff that works hard to make everyone feel at home. Strongly recommend for Business or Pleasure travel. Amber, Anna & Anthony really standout for going out of their way to provide top customer service.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
Peoria, Illinois
Reviewed March 9, 2011

Starting with Victoria Martin and her staff the Stoney Creek hotel in Peoria is by far one of the nicest places you can stay while you are away from home in Peoria. I have been staying there for the past eight weeks while doing business in Peoria. The staff is like a second family and composed of truly great people.

Anthony in the bar is top notch. On many nights we worked very late and he kept the Loose Mosse Saloon bar open for us.

I would highly recommend staying at this Stoney Creek Location!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled on business
ConcernFixer, Director of Corporate Support Services at Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - East Peoria, responded to this review, March 14, 2011
Dear Kwoj,
On behalf of your entire 'second family,' thank you very much for the kind remarks. It is happy guests like you that make all of us at Stoney creek Inn very appreciative and very humbled. Thanks for being our special guest.
Jack King
P.S. Victoria and Anthony say hi.
Chatham, IL
Reviewed March 3, 2011

The lodge was very clean, the bed was exceptionally comfortable and the meals provided to our Hunter Safety Conference were outstanding! The staff were all very helpful and courteous. Unfortunately I did not have time to visit one of my favorite restaurants, Jonah's, right next door. However I plan to revisit Stoney Creek Inn very soon, with my wife this time instead of my fellow instructors, to enjoy the many opportunities that Peoria has to offer.
I actually enjoyed having our conference at your Inn much better than the big hotel in Peoria where we had it several years ago. Your location is so easy to reach, parking is so convenient (and free) and there is so much to do right around the Inn.
Thank you all for a very enjoyable and relaxing stay!

Pawnee, Illinois
Reviewed March 2, 2011

This was a wonderful experience all around. The staff was tremendous. Very friendly and they accommodated all of our needs - even the last minute ones. From the beginning steps of planning our conference we were greeted with warmth and a willingness to please by the coordinators there. They should be commended.
The entrance and all of the rooms are very charming and unique. What a comfy, cozy environment. I've stayed there several times and can't wait to go back again. No matter whether I was with my husband, my friend, or our conference, the experience was nothing less than superb!!! Thank you Stoney Creek for being my new favorite getaway!!!!

• Stayed October 2010, traveled on business
Springfield, Illinois
Reviewed February 28, 2011

I have never stayed where the staff has been so accommodating. I am used to staff being rude and making me wait for them. The staff went above and beyond to make our stay the most enjoyable and it worked because we will be back! The rustic decor throughout is so charming and the rooms are adorable. Plus, I was able to get sleep while traveling because the beds were so comfy. Although there isn't a restaurant, there are places to walk to and an abundance of fine choices w/in a few minutes driving time. The pool area is absolutely fantastic and large compared to others. The entire hotel is neat, tidy and clean. I will definitely stay here again and I will look into their other locations to stay at as well.

Also consider these accommodations in or near East Peoria
Par-A-Dice Hotel And Casino
Par-A-Dice Hotel And Casino
#8 of 10 in East Peoria
Staybridge Suites Peoria Downtown

Been to Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - East Peoria? Share your experiences!