“Great family restaurant at great value.”

Avanti's Ristorante
Ranked #10 of 104 Restaurants in East Peoria
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Milwaukee, WI
“Great family restaurant at great value.”
Reviewed April 25, 2011

Avanti's is a local institution with multiple locations in the Peoria area. The food is not high-end, but is just plain good Italian fare. I stop in every time I'm in town. The lasagna is terrific as is the pizza. And try a Gondola sometime. This is a great place to bring the kids or just come with friends for a casual meal. There is a reason Avanit's has been around so long... good food with good service at a great price.

• Visited April 2011
1 Thank amtrak58

Yorkville, Illinois
“Best Food Value i n Peoria”
Reviewed April 6, 2011

Went there on a recomendation of a colleague. I ordered the Lasanga that comes with a salad and bread. The salad is your normal deal but the bread was very good. Then came the Lasanga. Very good with a nice sweet meat sauce. Cost for the meal, $8.50. You can't go wrong.

• Visited April 2011
1 Thank William B
“Great food”
Reviewed April 5, 2011

Loved the food. Eat in Italian restaurants all over the US and this is definitely a top 3 overall! Bread excellent, sauce uniquely delicious! Definitely a must stop if you are in the area!!

1 Thank Stephaniesu1984
iowa city, ia
“Wonderful wait staff and service”
Reviewed January 24, 2011

We had a group of 30 that took up 2 of the large tables in the room just off the main entrance. The staff at Avantis was absolutely wonderful! From start to finish they took care of us. We all commented on how well they took care of us "out of towners". I do not believe I heard of any complaints from anybody in our group. The prices are very inexpensive. I had the spaghetti with meatballs. It was ok. It was pretty generic and not very exciting. But the service and overall experience more than made up for the lack of excitement in the spaghetti sauce. I did try some of my daughters pizza and I must say that was very good. I would certainly return to Avanti's, but would try something other than the spaghetti.

• Visited January 2011
1 Thank iowacityia
Orange County CA
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“My First Stop When I'm Home!”
Reviewed November 10, 2010

Well, after seeing the parents, that is. The bread is amazing and if I thought it would make it all the way back to CA I would buy loaves and loaves and stick them in my suitcase to bring home. Inexpensive, family friendly and good service make this one of my favorite restaurants!