“It's a Casino”
Review of Par-A-Dice Casino

Par-A-Dice Casino
Ranked #3 of 16 things to do in East Peoria
More attraction details
Owner description: Lively riverboat casino with four decks of gaming including slots, video keno and a variety of table games including blackjack, roulette, craps, Caribbean Stud Poker and Let It Ride.
Reviewed April 24, 2013

The Casino Hosts are great! It is different as you must go through the tunnel to get on a boat, however, once on, they have plenty to do and keep you busy if gambling is what you want to do. They seem to have a nice variety to offer.

All reviews
in 10 reviews
"elevator"
in 5 reviews

Reviewed April 23, 2013

My dad and I go to this casino about once every two months. Casino is nice but a little crowded. I have always had nice luck with their slot machines. About 7-10 times I come home with a little extra. Staff is always very friendly and helpful. The drinks are very reasonably priced.

I like the hotel they have nice and luxury to it. Just wish they had a swimming pool and hot tub to relax at while you are not gambling. However the only thing I don't like about the hotel is in the winter time they have the AC running in the hallways! Have no idea why, they just do. Have complained about it a few times but they still have the AC running.

Their buffet is good and very reasonably priced. However there Nelson's Deli does not have the best food and always understaffed and have to wait forever to get your food. I bought one time what they called a Philly Cheese steak, trust me it was nothing like a Philly Cheesesteak! Tasted bland and boring, the steak didn't even come close to tasting like steak, it was slimy and chewy! To call that sandwich, whatever it was, a Philly Cheesesteak is an insult to real Philly Cheesesteaks!

Reviewed April 20, 2013

I have been gambling here for years. Sometimes win, sometimes lose. Its all good. Tonight we tried to gamble (which Saturday nights aren't fun because of drunk gamblers anyway). When we were showing our id, the security guy looked at my husband and said you can't get on bc you are drunk. Really? My husband is definitely goofy, but not drunk. I would have been the first to kick him out if he was drunk. So, when you check in, don't goof around, they will accuse you of being drunk. I PROMISE he wasn't drunk.

3  Thank limama2510
Reviewed April 19, 2013

I wasn't sure if this review was for the Casino or the Hotel. The casino is ok. It's usually very crowded on friday and saturday and I feel like winning is very rare in comparison to Vegas.

See more reviews
Reviewed April 15, 2013

This is a standard casino, not overly large but fairly nice. There is a small food court area where you can buy a deli lunch for a reasonable cost. Also a buffet and a steak type restaurant that we didn't try out - the sandwich from the deli was good. Enough slots to keep a person happy for a while but I never heard any screams from a winner. I wouldn't go out of my way to make this a visit but if I were in the area again, I would definitely stop in. A pleasant experience, just not notable.