“Granny Goodwitch makes you feel right at home”
Review of Granny Goodwitch Bakery - CLOSED

Granny Goodwitch Bakery
Reviewed March 22, 2013

Instead of going with stock, artificial, tasteless fair, I tend to enjoy something a bit more personal, which is what Granny Goodwitch delivers.

A wonderful assortment of all different kinds of dishes from cinnamon rolls, cookies, and pies to more intricate, intimate requests for lifetime milestones! I was incredibly happy with the service, hospitality and food! I would highly recommend going to Granny Goodwitch over all else, where you will be more than satisfied with the display and your purchases!

Delicious food and wonderful experience. 10/10

1  Thank Marjorie Y
april22685, Owner at Granny Goodwitch Bakery, responded to this reviewResponded March 24, 2013

Marjorie Thank you so much for your review. It means the world to us when we know we are making people happy with our products. Again thank you and I hope you continue to visit our small business!

Reviewed August 14, 2012

These are the worst cupcakes I have ever tasted. Cant even describe how bad they are. I tried 7 different ones, and they were all bad. Had to spit some of them out. The texture of the cake was dense and dry. The buttercream was gross. The flavors were chemical and artificial tasting. To make matters worse, they were at least 4-5 days old and they were selling them as fresh product at full price.

THeir cakes are awful too! Take a look they appear to be decorated by a 5 year old. The writing and borders are crooked. I would be embarassed to photograph a cake and put it on a website for all to see if my product was substandard. Walmart has better cakes than this! Check out the Cakewrecks website. I am sure some of their cakes would rival the ones you see on the page. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY! NOT WORTH PAYING FOR! Infact, if someone brought them to me as a gift, I would wonder what I had ever done to them to deserve that!

Gracie I am sorry you did not like our cupcakes. We make everything fresh and we do not use chemicals to enhance our cupcakes. I notices you had mentioned our cakes as well. If you are ever unhappy with a cake you purchase please do not hestiate to contact us at the bakery and we can re-ice the cake. We have a decorator on hand at all times to ensure the happiness of our customers. Again I am sorry you had a bad experience. I do hope you will try us again.

Reviewed June 5, 2012

The cookies were.delicious and I love the cupcakes!

Thank you for the review we love our cookies and cupcakes too!