“Good fun, good value”

Par-A-Dice Hotel And Casino
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in East Peoria
Reviewed November 8, 2011

We often stay at this hotel with their generous comps. The hotel is attractive, friendly, safe, and the on-grounds casino is fun. Definitely a destination for Christmas shopping in nearby Peoria too!

Room Tip: You can ask for a lake view room
There are newer reviews for Par-A-Dice Hotel And Casino

Reviewed November 1, 2011

I stayed at Paradise in early October on business. Found a great rate online. I thought a casino-hotel may cost a pretty penny. It didn't!

Rooms were great (loved the pillows). Everything was clean and the complimentary FD items were great b/c I forgot my toothbrush and paste. Checking in didn't take long and the young lady at the desk was very helpful and explained how everything worked. They have a shuttle that will take you to the casino (about 200 feet away). It's nice when it's raining!

I ran into the hotel manager (big blonde guy) in the elevator and he asked how my stay was. That was a nice touch, even if by accident, because he genuinely wanted to know what I thought of the place. No complaints here!

The casino was fun, not too busy with plenty of games. I wish the 'poker room' was bigger but there was a nice selection of table games and slot machines.

I ate the Nelson deli twice, both times were good. It's what you'd expect from a sandwich shop.

Overall, I give my stay 5 stars and will definitely be back!

• Stayed: October 2011
Reviewed October 12, 2011

We are not gamblers.......so did not go to the Casino. Went to this hotel for a conference. Very nice!!.....we stayed on an upper floor. Everything was clean and comfortable. I would say the mattress could have been better.........but I did sleep well. Fast check in/out. Liked the added security of having to use your room key to operate the elevator.

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Cashing in on a couple of my "free nights". my husband and I and our friends had a very fun time at Paradice. The rooms are very clean and spacious. The service and food were very good. And,,,,, we actually won a little money. Now that is a win/win for me. The only sad part was that I did not get to visit my favorite haunts in Peoria. Next time!

Room Tip: Spend a little money in the casino.
Reviewed July 28, 2011

The hotel is always spotlessly clean and the beds are comfy. The staff is courteous and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank bargainhunter57
Reviewed July 5, 2011

I recently vististed the Par a Dice hotel. My experience was wonderful. Staff were very friendly thoroughout the hotel, from the time you checked in until you checked out. Even housekeeping was very pleasant. The bed was very comfortable and pillows were excellent. I slept like a baby. My stay was awesome and I would definetly recommend it to others.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side of the hotel less light.
2  Thank Sunshine1023_11
Reviewed May 11, 2011

Upon arriving at this place I saw that the hotel was not connected to the Casino, rather it was a blocks walk away. They should mention this on web page. I went to the Mothers Day "Special Buffet" and it was SLOP! $20 for a $4.99 low grade dirty floor buffet. Food all over on the floor leading into the kitchen, food quality bad. They are like 3 hours away from any other casino and have a monopoly on the area. They know this and act like it. Hotel was just average. Small 4 level Casino Boat. You definitely know you are on a boat. I did get my room comped based on my play, like every[place else does for me I will not be back. BOYD needs to clean this place up.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
Holiday Inn Express & Suites East Peoria - Riverfront
Best Western Plus Peoria
Best Western Plus Peoria
#7 of 10 in East Peoria

Been to Par-A-Dice Hotel And Casino? Share your experiences!