“Hey Hey Hey, A little ahead”

Par-A-Dice Hotel And Casino
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in East Peoria
Reviewed July 28, 2011

Cashing in on a couple of my "free nights". my husband and I and our friends had a very fun time at Paradice. The rooms are very clean and spacious. The service and food were very good. And,,,,, we actually won a little money. Now that is a win/win for me. The only sad part was that I did not get to visit my favorite haunts in Peoria. Next time!

Room Tip: Spend a little money in the casino.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
There are newer reviews for Par-A-Dice Hotel And Casino

Reviewed July 28, 2011

The hotel is always spotlessly clean and the beds are comfy. The staff is courteous and helpful.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled as a couple
2  Thank bargainhunter57
Reviewed July 5, 2011

I recently vististed the Par a Dice hotel. My experience was wonderful. Staff were very friendly thoroughout the hotel, from the time you checked in until you checked out. Even housekeeping was very pleasant. The bed was very comfortable and pillows were excellent. I slept like a baby. My stay was awesome and I would definetly recommend it to others.

Room Tip: Rooms on the back side of the hotel less light.
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
2  Thank Sunshine1023_11
Reviewed May 11, 2011

Upon arriving at this place I saw that the hotel was not connected to the Casino, rather it was a blocks walk away. They should mention this on web page. I went to the Mothers Day "Special Buffet" and it was SLOP! $20 for a $4.99 low grade dirty floor buffet. Food all over on the floor leading into the kitchen, food quality bad. They are like 3 hours away from any other casino and have a monopoly on the area. They know this and act like it. Hotel was just average. Small 4 level Casino Boat. You definitely know you are on a boat. I did get my room comped based on my play, like every[place else does for me I will not be back. BOYD needs to clean this place up.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank hooglesnorpus
Reviewed January 16, 2011

Just got back from the The Par-A-Dice Hotel & had a wonderful stay! Our room, lobby area, bathrooms in the lobby, etc., wherever I looked anyway, I thought was very clean. Super comfortable bed! They had a great bar in the lobby, Jenna is a great bartender so hook her up! There's no room service, but there's a deli that's open till 5AM & open back at 8AM steps away at the casino. It has your average burgers, fries, wraps etc. The room does have a fridge, but no microwave so it's really only there to keep drinks in or if you like cold pizza. A microwave would have REALLY come in handy.

A bonus I wasn't even aware of until I arrived is their free shuttle service. To & from the airport as well as any business in East Peoria & anywhere in downtown Peoria to & from where you want to go. They even took us to a little hole-in-the-wall to meet friends without question & agreed to pick us up, I just slid him a little better tip.

All & all great stay. I go there usually once a year & I have found my new spot!

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank JessiDenver
Reviewed September 29, 2010

Walking in the hotel, it looks beautiful. Nice lobby with a high-class appearance. However, after check-in and getting off the elevator on your floor, you notice appearance goes down a lot. After entering the room, the appearance is now at rock bottom. I undrstand that hotel's are often old, and everyone has different taste on decor. Basically, I could care less about the way the room was decorated. However, the room was filthy. It was as if the room wasn't cleaned. The bathroom door (from the inside) had what appeared to be soda spilled all over it, the shower had hair all over the place, and the amminities (shampoo, conditioner, etc) had been used. That was noticable because they were only half full. There were a couple of hairs under the bed sheets. Ok, I understand, people have hair and hair sheds so I'm not complaining about this. I'm just mentioning it because I know how some people are about hair and all of that. However, the beds were not comfortable, at all! The last time I took a trip to Peoria I stayed at the Hilton's Embassy Suites, which was beautiful..AND THE SAME PRICE AS THE PAR-A-DICE HOTEL!. Sure it was convenient to be right next to the riverboat, which I'm sure is the main reason people stay there. But when I stay at a very much higher-quality hotel just a mile away (which also offers a free shuttle to the boat so location really isn't a factor) for the same price as this hotel, needless to say, that is where I will be staying from now on. It is my understanding the Par-A-Dice hotel does offer great prices during their down time, but my recent stay must not have been a down time and was basically identical to the price of the Hilton. Personally, even if it were a down-time for the casino hotel and a cheaper price, I still would not stay there again. Very disapointed.

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with friends
1  Thank jschaefer88
Reviewed April 14, 2010

This is the worst casino i have ever been to !The buffet was a garbage pit .Dirty looking people everywhere {some were employees}The casino was small. people just sitting at machines not playing just taking up space , when i mentioned it to a slot girl she said they do it all the time i asked why security allowed vagrants and he replied he doesnt want any trouble with them !Only one cashier booth so you have to walk to the main floor to get change ,they do have change machine but half the time it cant read your ticket and tells you to see cashier or it wont cash 100s or 50s .I believe they cater more to the locol yokels than real money carrying patrons ,you can tell a local ,they will be betting ten cents to a quarter one very large smelly lady was betting ONE cent she was a waste of space and should have been booted , i also was asked if i had any spare change more than once . It was terrible

• Stayed: March 2010, traveled as a couple
Holiday Inn Express & Suites East Peoria - Riverfront
Best Western Plus Peoria
Best Western Plus Peoria
#7 of 10 in East Peoria

Been to Par-A-Dice Hotel And Casino? Share your experiences!