“Overnighter”

Ranked #5 of 10 Hotels in East Peoria
Lerna, IL
“Overnighter”
Reviewed April 25, 2013

I had a quick overnight in East Peoria for business. The hotel was clean,quiet and the service was friendly. Only minor complaint is I wish the Holiday Inns would change their shampoo and cream rinse. My hair always feels terrible after I've used it. I do like the warm chocolate chip cookies at the front desk! Oh, and they had the coolest automatic pancake machine for breakfast. Never seen that before but they were actually very good!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank 007Sam
John K, General Manager at Best Western Plus Peoria, responded to this review, December 16, 2014
We wanted to thank you for taking the time to respond to our guest survey and for your feedback. It is our goal to exceed our customers expectation and we appreciate that you took the time out of your busy schedule to give us the feedback.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (15)
Racine, Wisconsin
Reviewed March 28, 2013

We came to Peoria to visit Bradley University. The hotel was located close enough to the university but in a very industrial-looking neighborhood. Not a good intro to Peoria. The hotel staff was friendly and courteous. The room itself was clean and mostly quiet. The heater kept making clicking noises throughout the night which kept waking me up. Breakfast was good. Love how they had CNN on one TV and FoxNews on the other--covering all bases!!

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank KarinRK
Derbyshire, UK
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Nice clean hotel close to many restaurants.
Not too far out of town. (2 minute drive)
Good for a business stay.
Great rates and good breakfast.
Like any good holiday inn express.
I would definately stay here again.

• Stayed January 2013
2 Thank MartynD
Huntley, Illinois
Reviewed February 16, 2013

Terri Gustafson General manager and her employee are the best. They went beyond the call of duty during my stay at this hotel. I had a medical emergency and they were completey on top of it with the ambulance and support for me. Made me feel comfortable away from home. When I was taken to the Hospital Terri Gustafsonn herself showed up at the hospital with some of my belongings that I would need and gave me her private cell number incase I needed anything else and a ride back to the hotel. She also held my room for me and had flowers for me when I arrived back in my room after spending a night in the hospital and surgery. Terri and her staff made me feel warm and welcome and comfortable. I was several hours away from home. I cannot express how grateful I am. I am in the Peoria area a lot for business and this is the only hotel I would stay at.

Room Tip: All rooms are perfect
  • Stayed February 2013, traveled on business
3 Thank Susankaz57
John K, Manager at Best Western Plus Peoria, responded to this review, December 16, 2014
Clearwater, Florida
Reviewed October 23, 2012

It is your typical Holiday Inn Express. It was very clean and the staff was very friendly. The usual HI breakfast is served in the mornings. The rooms could use a little bit bigger televisions and provided HD though.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Mark0076
Table Grove, Illinois
Reviewed September 30, 2012

To celebrate our anniversary my wife and I went to a nice restaurant and stayed at the Holiday Inn in East Peoria, Il. The hotel was a little hard to find but worth it. the outside and inside were very well kept. The room was very clean and roomy. The temperature was set perfect which was great for my wife as most hotels have the temperature down too low. The breakfast was excellent and the hotel staff continually brought out fresh food. The hotel staff were very professional and the price was very good. the only retractors were the hard to find location and at check-inn I was not greeted as a priority club member, otherwise the hotel is great.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Indianapolis, Indiana
Reviewed June 10, 2012

Typical HIE, but that's good. Everything works, great breakfast. The staff provided a shower chair without us asking, a very nice gesture and expression of attention. Accessible room is well-designed.

• Stayed June 2012, traveled on business
Mark Twain Hotel
#6 of 23 in Peoria
Holiday Inn Express & Suites East Peoria - Riverfront
Stoney Creek Hotel & Conference Center - East Peoria

Been to Best Western Plus Peoria? Share your experiences!