“Good food”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
Reviewed August 9, 2013 via mobile

We stopped for dinner. We received dinner rolls with yummy cinnamon butter and also had peanuts on the table to enjoy.
We ordered the onion blossom which was ok. A little crunchy. Then I ordered the pulled pork and my daughter ordered a Caesar salad. Both were very good and we had a nice waitress. The only negative I can give is the loudness in the place. Other than that, it was a great experience!

Reviewed August 4, 2013

we had great ribs there. texas roadhouse is always good, but this one was better than any other we have eaten at

Reviewed July 5, 2013

While I avoid Friday night & Saturday here because I dislike waiting to be seated, the food is always very good and the staff are experts at moving people (and dead beef!) through this place even when they are packed.
My fav food is the "Roadkill" ground steak with grilled onions & mushrooms. It is perfect size, delicious, and a great value.
Wait-staff is almost always accurate, speedy and friendly.
This is my favorite Peoria steak restaurant!

Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

Very enjoyable atmosphere and great tasting food. It is a great place to take the family or meet up with friends after a long day at work. I enjoyed a juicy steak covered with blue cheese dressing. Delish!

Reviewed June 15, 2013

The evening of a concert, my husband and I decided to eat beforehand. After finding other restaurants in the area closed, we chose Texas Roadhouse. When signing in we were told it was a 35 minute wait. 50 minutes later, I decided to ask the hostess how much longer was the wait. Two other hostesses joined her looking for my name and pager number, after which I was told that they were seating me right away, after realizing they lost my information.

Once seated at a booth, it was one of the bartenders who came and asked for our drink order without even a greeting. She rudely rushed off without asking if we wanted an appetizer. When she came back with our drinks, she put the on table and said "oh crap, I forgot your straws!" To which she walked away. Several minutes later, while walking by our table, she threw them on our table and went back behind the bar.

We waited another 5 minutes for another bartender, not waiter/waitress to come take our order 20 minutes later our food had still not come. So my husband got up and went to the bar, handed them his credit card and requested that our food be boxed up and pay our bill. The female bartender went back in the kitchen and got our god, which was apparently ready. We received no I'm sorry for the delay.

I have eaten at Texas Roadhouses across the U.S. and all have been very friendly. This was the worst service we have ever had. By the way, my husband had ordered a Chicken Critter salad and I had ordered a single shrimp skewer from the appetizer menu. How long could that have possibly taken? I will not be returning to this Roadhouse!

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!