“Great place to grab a great steak!”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #4 of 105 Restaurants in East Peoria
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Legendary Food, Legendary Service
“Great place to grab a great steak!”
Reviewed June 16, 2013 via mobile

Very enjoyable atmosphere and great tasting food. It is a great place to take the family or meet up with friends after a long day at work. I enjoyed a juicy steak covered with blue cheese dressing. Delish!

• Visited June 2013

Danvers, Illinois
“Eaten at Many Texas Roadhouse's, This One Was The Worst!”
Reviewed June 15, 2013

The evening of a concert, my husband and I decided to eat beforehand. After finding other restaurants in the area closed, we chose Texas Roadhouse. When signing in we were told it was a 35 minute wait. 50 minutes later, I decided to ask the hostess how much longer was the wait. Two other hostesses joined her looking for my name and pager number, after which I was told that they were seating me right away, after realizing they lost my information.

Once seated at a booth, it was one of the bartenders who came and asked for our drink order without even a greeting. She rudely rushed off without asking if we wanted an appetizer. When she came back with our drinks, she put the on table and said "oh crap, I forgot your straws!" To which she walked away. Several minutes later, while walking by our table, she threw them on our table and went back behind the bar.

We waited another 5 minutes for another bartender, not waiter/waitress to come take our order 20 minutes later our food had still not come. So my husband got up and went to the bar, handed them his credit card and requested that our food be boxed up and pay our bill. The female bartender went back in the kitchen and got our god, which was apparently ready. We received no I'm sorry for the delay.

I have eaten at Texas Roadhouses across the U.S. and all have been very friendly. This was the worst service we have ever had. By the way, my husband had ordered a Chicken Critter salad and I had ordered a single shrimp skewer from the appetizer menu. How long could that have possibly taken? I will not be returning to this Roadhouse!

• Visited June 2013
Chicago, Illinois
“Well Kept Secret”
Reviewed May 30, 2013

Texas Roadhouse is a hidden gem in. Peoria. The food was so good we went both night of r stay. The grilled shrimp were great nd my friends said the ribs nd steak were great.

Visited March 2013
Morton
“Excellent food and service”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

My husband and I frequently go to this restaurant and are never disappointed. Not only is the food great but the employees are fun and welcoming. It's the best place in the area for for an excellent filet.

• Visited May 2013
Durham, North Carolina, United States
“Good food, lively atmosphere, friendly staff”
Reviewed May 7, 2013

For a busy chain, this restaurant is putting out good food at a decent price. The staff was informal and friendly, and it was an upbeat environment. It is noisy - not the place for a business meeting or quiet romance.

• Visited April 2013

Been to Texas Roadhouse? Share your experiences!