“very nice very clean great rates great location”

Fairfield Inn & Suites Peoria East
Ranked #9 of 10 Hotels in East Peoria
Beach Park, Illinois
“very nice very clean great rates great location”
Reviewed May 3, 2010

A very nice new hotel.I was in town by myself for the state meeting of the K of C. I am planing to come back this summer with my wife and take in a baseball game.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank beachpark1

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (35)
  • Korean first
Indiana
Reviewed January 10, 2010

Our family met at this hotel for a weekend with 10 family members total. They went out of their way to accomdate us with 4 rooms and an early check in since we arrived in Peoria a few hours early. Adam, who was at the front desk, was warm, welcoming and went beyond the call of duty to make us feel at home. We rented the board room for our family gathering and this hotel has a great "living room" feel to their breakfast nook/social area. We played cards and visited in that area of the hotel. The pool was warm, clean and sanitary. The custodian/maintanence person (I think his name was Bob) was so kind and offered us suggestions on local eaterys. He was always busy doing his job but also speaking to each person kindly. This is a fairly new hotel and it was clean and fresh. Our rooms were larger than most hotel rooms and were clean and very appealing in the colors they used. It was quiet and we got a great nights sleep. This is close to Kohl's, Walmart, shopping, drugstores and restaurants. It is easily accessed right off of interstate 74. The Paradice Casino is less than 1 mile away if that is to your liking. We have never stayed at Fairfield Inns before, but this ranks in the top choices of our hotel list now. The staff was extra nice, and we couldn't of been happier! Thank you!

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with family
champaign IL
Reviewed January 6, 2010

My family and I stayed here when we were in town for my grandfather's funeral. When I got my credit card statement, they charged me $250 that I had no idea about. When I called they said that I smoked in the room, and that the housekeeping manager had a picture on her cell phone. I DO NOT SMOKE, and I have a 5 year old, a 3 year old, and a 3 month old BABY. I would never even allow anyone to smoke around my children. After explaining this to the assistant manager, Lori, she told me it was their word against mine, and that she would not refund the fee. She was basically calling me a liar. When my brother went there in person to see the picture, he was told that it was deleted. Then Lori and the janitor accused my brother of smoking and being a liar. Finally, when my brother spoke to the manager the fee was refunded. I am in complete shock at how my brother and I were treated and I will NEVER stay at another Marriot hotel because of this.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled with family
1 Thank RioChampaign
Chicago, Ill
Reviewed December 26, 2009

The hotel is gorgeous and clean and the breakfast in the morning is a nice bonus. The rooms are clean and modern looking. However, a major setback are that the walls are paper thin. I like my conversations private, that night I could hear a normal conversation clearly while I was getting ready for bed, it was coming through the walls. Luckily our neighbors went to bed not to much longer when I was going to turn out the lights. If they were going to be up late and loud, I could see this being a problem. Overall, I would end up recommending this hotel.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled as a couple
Indiana
Reviewed September 10, 2009

This is a wonderful new property just built 4 months ago. The lobby and dining areas are gorgeous, and the hotel rooms themselves are very neat and clean and nice as well. The front desk staff is great too. This property is also 1 minute from Par-a-dice casino. The hotel has a shuttle that will take you and drop you off. My family and I can't wait to go back again! Also check East Peoria's peer if you get a chance, especially "Old Chicago" res. The food is simply divine!

Stayed September 2009, traveled with family
New England
Reviewed August 10, 2009

Ok, it takes a lot to get this time of response from me. And for a select (or Limited Service) hotel it takes even more. This place is great! Erin the GM has done a great job selecting training this staff. For a new hotel they did a great job. Check in, smooth and painless. Every turn they had a suggestion for dinner, lunch, and when one of the people in the group needed some medical attention they immediately had them directed to a Walgreens right by the hotel that had a walk in clinic. But out of the entire group I have to say there was one shining star (don't get me wrong they were all great) but Adam at the front desk was quick with anything you needed.

Erin, my hat is off to you for such a great job you have done!

• Stayed July 2009, traveled on business
FairfieldPeoria, General Manager at Fairfield Inn & Suites Peoria East, responded to this review, September 9, 2009
Thank you for your wonderful comments! If your travels bring you to the Peoria area again, we hope you will stay with us! Thanks again!
Also consider these accommodations in or near East Peoria
Embassy Suites by Hilton East Peoria - Hotel & RiverFront Conf Center
Mark Twain Hotel
Mark Twain Hotel
#6 of 23 in Peoria

Been to Fairfield Inn & Suites Peoria East? Share your experiences!