“Super Food and Super service.”
Review of Logan's Roadhouse

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #25 of 105 Restaurants in East Peoria
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
N.Ireland
“Super Food and Super service.”
Reviewed January 16, 2013

Super Food and Super service, great value too, I had a burger and chips and loads of re fills on the drinks.

Visited November 2012

Chicago, Illinois
“Logans - the McDonalds of steaks”
Reviewed January 5, 2013

I've been to Logan's twice - neither time was my suggestion. The steaks are of a lower quality than somewhere like Alexander's or Jim's but the price reflects this. Each time I have gone I had low expectations and that is what I got. An inexpensive steak that was not great. It was just OK.

When you arrive you can eat peanuts and throw the shells on the floor. Some people are wowed by this. All I can think about is slipping and falling. After being seated you are given warm rolls. They are not homemade but taste like pre-packaged dough that was baked there. They are sweet bread which I absolutely HATE. Many people love that.

On my most recent trip I was there for lunch. I ordered a salad with steak on top. The lettuce was iceburg and included a few pieces of tomato and shredded cheese. The steak was cooked as I requested medium. I realize that the kitchen is just following their corporate recipes, but the salad felt uninspired. There was nothing that impressed me about it.

If you want an inexpensive dinner and are not concerned with high quality cuts of steak I'm sure that you will be happy with it. If you want an excellent steak which will cost significantly more then go to Alexander's.

Visited December 2012
Illinois
“Logan's Roadhouse -- consistent value”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

Also my favorite steakhouse in the East Peoria area. The regular prices aren't bad, but they often have coupons, up to buy one, get one free, $12 max. I always have a steak, usually 'The Logan', which is good quality beef, cooked to my liking. A plus is the free peanuts. Sometimes the wait can be long, like a half hour, but just hit the bar and warm up for getting a table. The nearby Texas Roadhouse usually has a longer wait, even with 'call ahead seating', and I think Logan's is just as good a meal. Logan's also can accommodate larger table sizes than the Texas Roadhouse, which seems limited to tables of 6 maximum. They want to split your group.

• Visited November 2012
Peoria, Illinois
“A super place for lunch or dinner”
Reviewed December 11, 2012

If you are in or around Peoria, IL, you might want try Loagan's Roadhouse. We eat there at least once every couple of weeks. The food is very good and the service is the best. You will like it even better if they have your E MAIL ADDRESS. They take very good care of those who give them their e mail address by send coupons every few weeks. These coupons are usually for buy one and get a second meal for at least $10 to $12 off. You really can't beat the price. They also send coupons for a number of other specials also. If you are a peanut fan, you will get all you want with the giant buckets of peanuts on every table. Large bags are also available to take home----and the magic word is ------FREE.

• Visited December 2012
Detroit, MI
“A 'regular' place”
Reviewed October 26, 2012

This is my favorite steak place and when I was transferred here from Michigan - I knew it was going to be OK - when I found Logan's. Whether for lunch or dinner it is great food for a reasonable price. They also have specials & often have coupons available

Visited October 2012