We stayed in Hatherley Manor, back in July last year and really enjoyed it. We booked a junior suite and got upgraded to a master. It was a beautiful room with a big open fire place. Our breakfast each morning was cooked fresh and was delicious. We also enjoyed their bar food on several occasions too. As the hotel is outside town it is really peaceful. I'd reccomend this hotel to anyone looking for a nice chilled out getaway in the English countyside!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxurious manor house set amidst 37 acres of beautiful grounds, including a unique Walled Garden, in the heart of the Gloucestershire countryside. Located just 4 miles from the Historic Cathedral City of Gloucester and 6 miles from the regency town of Cheltenham Spa, on the edge of the Cotswolds. A lovely Country House Hotel that has has been sympathetically refurbished to incorporate all the amenities required by today's most discerning guests. As a result, it retains all its historic heritage and charm while providing all the comfort and luxury expected of a modern country house hotel. Whether you are looking for a relaxing short break, a get together with friends or to celebrate a special occasion you can be assured that our friendly professional team will go out of their way to ensure that you have a memorable stay with us ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, LateRooms, HRS, Agoda, Evoline ltd, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Hotel.de so you can book your Hatherley Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hatherley Manor Gloucester
- Hatherley Manor Hotel Gloucester