Very pleasant stay.Particularly appreciated the extensive buffet breakfasts ; evening meals good too.Room looked out on large expanse of flat roof with air-conditioning hoods and pipes, which was a shame.(And fairly noisy in the mornings.) Having booked last-minute probably affected room-availability. Having an iron and board in the room was useful.We could have done with drawers to stow clothing, as we were there for 4 nights; apart from hanging space, there were really only 3 small open shelves.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- A luxurious manor house set amidst 37 acres of beautiful grounds, including a unique Walled Garden, in the heart of the Gloucestershire countryside. Located just 4 miles from the Historic Cathedral City of Gloucester and 6 miles from the regency town of Cheltenham Spa, on the edge of the Cotswolds. A lovely Country House Hotel that has has been sympathetically refurbished to incorporate all the amenities required by today's most discerning guests. As a result, it retains all its historic heritage and charm while providing all the comfort and luxury expected of a modern country house hotel. Whether you are looking for a relaxing short break, a get together with friends or to celebrate a special occasion you can be assured that our friendly professional team will go out of their way to ensure that you have a memorable stay with us ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, Agoda, Hotel.de, LateRooms, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Hatherley Manor reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hatherley Manor Gloucester
- Hatherley Manor Hotel Gloucester