Open today: 10:00 AM - 5:30 PM
Review Highlights
brilliant

brilliant visited on a whim, yesterday evening after a day out with 2 very hungry children. lots... read more

Reviewed 2 days ago
rebecca8888888
Fantastic day out with friends!

I came here with my girlfriend, her best friend and fiancé and their little girl. We thoroughly... read more

Reviewed 3 days ago
Deanobambino
midlands
via mobile

All reviews guinea pigs go karts animal food farm animals feed the animals great farm all ages hand washing small animals animal handling crazy golf play area reptile house month old son combine harvester great family day birthday party
Selected filters
Reviewed May 14, 2019 via mobile

Visited today 14/5/19 with my family (myself, partner, mother in law, toddler and baby) and had a lovely time. The weather was on our side and it was a pleasant day all round. Not overpriced on drinks or food. The outdoor play area was fantastic, my little boy loved it. Would rather visit here then Wheelgate on the opposite side of the roundabout.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed May 4, 2019 via mobile

Having booked a table for 6pm requesting a high chair we arrive to find the high chair provided was broken and dangerous. When I approached the member of staff to explain and request a different one she was very quick to tell me that it wasn’t her fault and the one she had left for our booking was fine and that another customer must have swapped it. We then went to collect another ( there were 3) all of which were broken and had parts of the safety straps missing. We then had to sit waiting as we couldn’t order food until we had a high chair. The attitude of the waitress was disgusting, the fact that we could see her talking to her supervisor (who never bothered to come over) and clearly didn’t seem bothered at all that we’d booked a table with family and couldn’t eat!

I really hope they remove all of the broken unsafe high chairs before there’s an accident.

Date of experience: May 2019
Reviewed April 30, 2019

I wish I could have rated White Post Farm better than I did, but I think at the current time it is fair. I have very fond memories of coming to White post farm as a child and I have been coming back annually as a couple with my partner, for the last 4 years.

Whilst I love the park, there are mostly friendly staff, good range of animals, I just think that the whole space could do with some TLC. We do not have children, however If you do, you’re in luck as it seems that a lot of money has been spent improving the play areas. A new sandpit has been installed which is very aesthetically pleasing and large so I can imagine it holiding a large capacity in busier months, there is also a lovely new play frame for the kids and go karts which have been there for quite a while still look good.

We were disappointed that the crazy golf had been removed however it looks as if a birds of prey experience is being built there so I look forward to when that opens. Sadly, I think the crazy golf was a highlight of some people’s days and was good to spend up a decent amount of time and would spread customers out more than I think a falconry type experience so I do hope they install an alternative golf somewhere else on property. However, the remains of the old crazy golf have been stored stacked on top of each other in full view in a back field full of other unused items which looks a bit shabby.

The rest of the park however looks a bit worse for wear. I will say that some of the pens in the main barn have been repainted or redesigned which I like, but there was two other rooms where the slides are just empty looking and bland. There is a new animal holding area which looks lovely but plonked in an area that needs some consideration, barn walls have been built back up with mismatched panels and signage is chipping away and looks untidy. I did have to visit this animal holding space twice and ask the staff member to hold a guinea pig as she did look totally bored and not friendly and welcoming, you would have thought two people arriving to an empty space would have prompted her to offer the animal handling, she just looked at us blankly. I saw a lot of young staff wandering around and over heard other staff members complaining of them ‘walking off’.

There is show space that is not regularly used and such a mass area with so little in seems like wasted space. The reptile house and fish areas have had some leaves painted on the glass however the old tanks and enclosures still remain and have done for as long as I can rembember. I’m not sure why management haven’t thought of thoroughly cleaning, mending and updating their existing space but added in new things, where the main attraction of the farm are the animals whereas a play area could be found in other places especially at the park over the road... The cafe attached to the food barn was closed as not high season but the main restaurant didn’t look very hygienic and outdated although there was a good choice for children and some nice outdoor seating,

Overall I have a soft spot for White post farm and I hope that the park itself is tidied up and modernised, I think it has hugeee potential as all the animals are wonderful however some areas seem to be run down and if not focused on soon, may cause visitors to drop.

1  Thank travellingasatwo
Reviewed April 26, 2019 via mobile

Good funfilled family day out. Plenty to do onsite with animal petting, feeding tractor rides, soft play and fake grass slides.
Sheep racing was good fun.
If you book online i woild advise you book the pony ride as it sells out and staff dont advise you need tickets when buying on the door.
park is fab however bits tapped off but nothing was wrong with equipment.
Also on timetable stated a show happened when i arrived to see it was a chicken dancing...disappointed to say the least.

couldn't help but mention thestaff when my children were petting the animals all the staff did was moan...forgetting were the customer...maybe keep the rants for after hrs.

on the whole its a fab farm with lots to do, recommend you take a picnic as only chips n fast food on offer.

Thanks

1  Thank Jen_Honest_Reviewer
Reviewed April 23, 2019

Great day at White Post Farm with my Grandson, Cory.

He was a Farmer for the day. Josh who was with us for the whole time was brilliant and made it a perfect day. He couldn't have done more for Cory.

Thank you so much.