“A real treat for all”
Review of White Post Farm

White Post Farm
“A real treat for all”
Reviewed April 1, 2013

I must say I did not visit here with high hopes, however the place really is brilliant. Its true where others have said the place could use a lick of paint and a modest spruce but it doesn't detract from your day out. My baby is 1 and she would probably enjoy more when she's older but she was still fascinated watching all the animals and both I, her gran and grandad enjoyed our day here. There is plenty to look at and lots to do. My only criticism would be the cafe. The food was not badly priced and whilst it is a basic menu, it's all very nice however, some (not all) of the staff in here were pleasant. I had several shifty looks for choosing a table which clearly turned out to be in an area the lady wanted to close down about 4pm and at lunch I was met with eye rolling for asking where to find cutlery and condiments. That said the young lady who served me was very nice so again it wasn't all just a few and everywhere else the staff are very friendly

Visited April 2013

• Polish first
6 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Time for an update.”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

Went with my grandson yesterday and although the animals are a delight to see and well worth a visit - the rest of the place is looking very tired. The barns for indoor play looked grubby and the equipment really needed cleaning.
The food in the cafe was surprisingly lovely, but the wait to be served was ridiculous- to have only one lady serving on what must be one of their busiest days just seemed silly.

1 Thank Shazza57
Glos
17 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 48 helpful votes
“lots to do”
Reviewed March 30, 2013

We visited on a very cold afternoon in late March. It's not that cheap at £9.50 per adult but we ended up staying until the place closed down for the evening and we still hadn't seen everything.
We found lots of things to entertain the whole family. Definitely recommend.

Visited March 2013
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 12 helpful votes
“Wonderful visit”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

My grandson, aged 8, and I spent a wonderful day at the Farm during half-term. He has been before, so he headed for the go-carts - no surprise there! After enjoying a lunch box from the cafe, he headed for the inside slides- and then back to the go-carts.
I'd bought a bag of food for 4-legged animals, when we arrived, and suddenly Josh remembered the animals! and we spent a great two hours visiting all the animals outside and he's now confident enough to feed the animals himself.
Yes, it's quite expensive, but once you've paid, there are no hidden extras- and there are enough activities for a whole day- we didn't even have time for the mini-golf- save that for next time!
Thanks

Visited February 2013
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 13 helpful votes
“White post farm”
Reviewed February 16, 2013

I visted White post farm last week with my 9 month old son. We enjoyed it very much. Theres lots of animals there where you can get close to. Its a fantastic opportunity and a learning experience for children. Yes it does smell a bit, but its a farm so it will smell! All the animals seem happy and well looked after. I do think it may be a bit pricey at £9 per person but we brought year pass for £20 which I though was a great deal, we will go there at least twice a month to see the animals and the visits from well know tv cartoon characters.

Visited February 2013