“Nice place”

Ranked #1 of 2 Hotels in East Moline
illinois
“Nice place”
Reviewed December 26, 2013

In town for one night only and the Comfort Inn was a great choice. Everything was clean! Staff was friendly, no problems at all. The pillows and beds were great! We had 4 other family members staying at the hotel and they said the same thing. Great night sleep! Waffles in the morning were really good. We actually bought a waffle maker after our stay because we liked the waffles so much. The hotel is a standard Comfort Inn & Suites. The most important thing to me is it was clean! I would stay again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Fond du Lac, WI
Reviewed December 16, 2013

The hotel was in an out of the way location and directions were not easy. My GPS would not even load the specific address, so in the end relied on directions from the front desk. They did not seem very pleased to help us out. The rooms are very basic and in some cases worn, like threadbare carpet. However, the room was clean and the price reasonable. The breakfast is typical of free breakfasts found in most like hotels. Not bad, but wouldn't go out of my way to stay there either.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled with family
Arizona
Reviewed October 5, 2013

My husband and I, while traveling across country, stayed at this Comfort Inn yesterday, arriving mid- evening. The most important criteria for me staying at a hotel is cleanliness. The room and all linens were clean as well as the common areas. The man at the desk last night was pleasant. When we arrived we asked to see a room (before we checked in), and he didn't seem to have a problem with it. We did not hear any noises throughout night, possibly because it was a week day and hotel wasn't full. A previous reviewer stated there are no towel racks. This is accurate.
The breakfast was the usual fare; scrambled eggs, ham, waffles, bagels, bread, sweet rolls, hard boiled eggs, 3 cold cereals, some fruit and yogurt. My husband had scrambled eggs and ham. Said neither was very good. I had cold cereal so can't report on anything other food.
I would stay here again.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled as a couple
Mandan, North Dakota
Reviewed September 22, 2013

Stayed here for just over a week on business. even with the hotel full most of that week it peaceful and quiet. The bed was one of the most comfortable I have ever seen in a hotel. The staff was very friendly and helpful whether it was noon or midnight. Indoor pool a little small but nice. Clean rooms and good housekeeping. 10 to 15 minutes from most attractions. Decent breakfast for being free. The one issue was the lack of water pressure even on the second floor. There is a pretty good café right next door.

Room Tip: Poor water pressure on second floor
  • Stayed September 2013, traveled on business
Moline, Illinois
Reviewed September 12, 2013

I was lucky to find this place after my apartment had to be evacuated due to a massive leak on the floor above me. This turned into a nice little getaway instead. The rooms were nice and clean while the service was really friendly. It was very quiet which is just what I needed. I woke up to a hot shower and hot breakfast for 2 days before I had to go back home. Stay here and you won't be disappointed!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Ronald L
Adrian, Michigan
Reviewed August 18, 2013

I stayed here on vacation with my parents in town for a reunion. Room was nice, but maintenance was poor. Garbage can at front main entrance was overflowing onto the ground Saturday night, and was not cleaned up. Sunday morning at 7:30am I advised the desk clerk that it needed emptied. She walked past it on her way into work at 7am but apparently was not concerned about it. The computer in the lobby was running extremely slow. When I finally got the info I was looking for and tried to print it, the print was not readable. I told the desk clerk that it looked like it needed a new ink cartridge, she said they just put one In and would have maintenance look at it when they come in. The breakfast was good with the exception of the sausage patties that were swimming in grease as is typical of comfort inns. The breakfast room attendant was very nice, assisting an old guy with operating the waffle maker.

• Stayed August 2013
1 Thank Rick G
Suffern
Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

We stayed 1 night on way to Sturgis rally. We basically just crashed for the night. The bed was very comfortable, room was clean, shower was good. Standard continental bkfst. No complaints. We paid apx $100 for the night.

• Stayed August 2013
Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Moline Airport
Hampton Inn & Suites Moline-Quad City International Airport
Holiday Inn Express Moline - Quad Cities
La Quinta Inn Moline Airport

Been to Comfort Inn & Suites East Moline? Share your experiences!