Komune Resort, Keramas Beach Bali
  • Restaurant
Blue Coco(Keramas)
$24
$22
Nirmala Guest House(Keramas)(Great Value!)
$18
$96
$88
$333
$258
$317
$227
Agoda.com
Rumah Luwih Beach Resort Bali(Gianyar)
$114
$95
Priceline
TripAdvisor
TripAdvisor
No availability for your dates from these sites
1,040 results
All reviewsbeach clubkomune resortnight surfingworld classyoga classeshealth clubsurf breaklove this placefood and drinksspa treatmentsgreat foodmanager waynestaff were amazingsomething for everyonehealthy optionsthe hustle and bustlegreat surf
Reviewed August 17, 2016

I heard so many good things about Komune Beach Club so we have decided to check it out recently. When we came we were impressed how good it looked, we noticed most of the lounge chairs full, so we sat in one of the small rattan chairs on the floor in front of the bar. We were looking and waiting for waiter but after 5 or so minutes nobody came, nobody even noticed that we came there so we have decided that we might as well sit in the bar / restaurant to get service and instead of drinks only we might order dinner also. Just our luck that one of the lounges in front of the bar became vacant so we went and sat there. Our surprise that even sitting there for more then 5 minutes no waiter approached us, so I had to get up and look for waiter and ask for menu. They brought the menu and left. So we chose what we wanted to eat and waited and waited for somebody to come and take order, again nobody showed up until we called them. Finally waiter came and took our order - he wrote down everything - 3 drinks and 3 meals (as it was 3 of us), repeated nicely back to me making sure that everything is correct... imagine my shock when after all this waiting, after he wrote down everything only then he told us about the cover charge of RP 900 000 for sitting in the lounge... I mean I know why you have cover charge and most of the beach clubs do the same, no issue there, but if you apply this rule, please make sure it is advised at the beginning not after we spent 20 minutes sitting around waiting for staff to approach us. We were advised that we need to sit behind the lounge seating at the bar if we are just going to have what we ordered. I then got upset and walked away without any drinks or food. I would not mind sitting at the bar or in the back at the tables if this was nicely advised at the beginning but not after we placed our order. You might want to retrain waiters or even maybe put a sign on the tables of lounge chairs. I was really disappointed...

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled with family
Reviewed August 15, 2016

The setting and the amenities were wonderful but the staff hospitality was the best thing about this place. It is a nice getaway for those who would like to avoid "touristy" areas as it is more isolated. Beautiful people with warm hearts, I would go there again and again.

• Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 15, 2016

Dropped I here for lunch on the advice of both friends and our trusted driver.
The keeper of the petty cash reckoned the Kiwi Pie was a real hit, whilst the driver and I had the beef burger which hit the spot just nicely. Great black sand beach and good surf running with quite a few boards making the most of it. Very relaxing meal.

Room Tip: Have a good read of the menu prior to selection.
  • Stayed: August 2016, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 14, 2016 via mobile

Although it was a bit of a ride to get to this place, the staff is always smilling, helpful, they are very polite on explaining how some spots have minim spending, food are amazing.
I hope they kept this up, as i have so many bad experiences in bali once the place got fully recognized, and packed, the quality always go down.

Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 14, 2016 via mobile

During a recent 2 week trip to Bali my wife and I decided to break up the hustle and bustle of Seminyak by staying at the Komune for 2 days ... best decision ever.

Kermamas is about an hour's drive from Kuta and is in the east of the Island.

When we arrived at Komune my first impression was quite underwhelming. When initially greeted I asked the girl if we were definitely at Komune? We arrived at 12.30pm and we couldn't check in as room wasnt ready which is fine as we were aware that check in wasn't til 2pm.

We decided to go for a walk through the resort ... WOW WOW WOW ... it is seriously unbelievable hiw nice it is. From the health hub, to the Spa (try the 4 hand massage), to the adult pool and finally, the beach club it is a stunning resort.

The only thing I was a bit reluctant about when I booked were some of the reviews regarding the rooms. When we got into our room, yeah, it certainly isnt a Ritz Carlton however, the room is super clean, practical, comfy bed and the shower was awesome.

As you're in a resort there isnt much options for eating / drinking out with Komune however there is no need as we ate some of the best food in our whole 2 week Bali trip here, no joke. Prices are reasonable also for food and drink considering they could charge a lot more as guests have no option but to eat and drink there for convenience.

All in all ... if you want a relaxing trip in Bali ... or a family getaway for a good price ... or want to surf ... or want to get tanned at a cool pool ... or basically have an awesome holiday GO HERE!!

We will definitely be back and cant wait to stay in their new beachfront properties when they are finished!!

Stayed: August 2016, traveled as a couple