We really enjoyed our stay at the komune. The location & the resort are stunning and we would definitely love to come back. My partner loved the surf break although he was angry about certain people's reckless behaviour of dropping in constantly. I enjoyed my time at the pool. As there is nothing else around, I saw three nights as the perfect amount to stay.
We particularly enjoyed:
-the veggie gardens and beautiful landscaping in general, everything is clean, new and well looked after
- The daybeds at the pool
- Agus' and other staff's service at the restaurant
- the night surfing set up
- the rooms are small but modern and designed smart, it doesn't feel too small. Yes, they are dark but who spends their time in the room if you have such a beautiful beach at the front?
- the wind blockers at the restaurant (it can get windy and the staff puts up blockers)
a few things we disliked:
- the music at the pool is very loud and can get annoying after a long time, especially if you lay by the pool every day
- the food at the restaurant is very expensive, especially if you have no other options to go to
- I was overcharged for a massage and reception didnt see the need to do something about it.
- transport was expensive (370 000 from keramas to uluwatu)
Overall we enjoyed it though and would recommend it to anyone. Can't wait to see their villas!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Komune Bali Resort and Beach Club overlooks the famous Keramas right-hand reef break on Bali's beautiful East Coast. This resort and beach club provides great facilities in addition to world class waves. Hotel Komune and Beach Club at Keramas Beach in Bali Set on the lush and unspoilt East Coast of Bali, Hotel Komune Resort and Beach Club is blessed with a hypnotizing view of the world famous Keramas surf break. This resort is 50 minutes away from Ngurah Rai International Airport. With its pristine volcanic beach, this 4 star beachfront bali resort offers a wonderful experience of spending leisure time in a natural luxury hotel. Hotel Komune at Keramas Bali Hotel features 66 impressive rooms and suites. Sumptuously appointed accommodation with artistic furniture, this unique Bali resort articulates the identity of the Island of the Gods. Our Beach Club was voted in the top 5 in Asia and the executive chef brings his worldwide cuisine experience into the dishes. Inviting entertainments and exquisite nibbles from Asia, Europe, and Australia are being served in themed night dinners. The body deserves a reward after a hard day in the surf , and Hotel Komune Bali's joglo spa understands how to pamper the body - from head to toe. The wide selection of treatments caters both adults and children needs. Thanks to the awesome ocean vista, Hotel Komune at Keramas Bali features selections of idyllic Bali wedding venues: Bali beach lawn wedding, and Traditional Beachfront warung wedding. Champagne, bouquet, decoration, and other petite details are wrapped in the Bali wedding packages. Corporate meeting rooms with artistic Balinese touch are other opulences of this 5 star resort. The all inclusive incentives package is designed for professionals. Komune has a world class Health and Wellness Facility featuring a 25 m lap pool, fitness centre, large yoga pavilions and general training rooms, spin class, functional training centre and Healthy cafe. Hotel Komune spa and retail shop features 8 sumptuous treatment rooms with 4 wet treatment rooms, a hair, mani pedi salon and gorgeous boutique. Called a family friendly resort, the warm Komune activity team arranges various children activities to develop the creativity. With all the luxury inclusions, Hotel Komune Bali is definitely worth listing on every Bali itinerary! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Ctrip TA, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, HostelWorld, Cancelon, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com, Evoline ltd and HotelQuickly so you can book your Komune Resort, Keramas Beach Bali reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Komune Resort, Keramas Beach Bali