This place is NASTY!!!! It is full of black bugs and large spiders the size of mini donut. I woke up after being bitten by a huge black/ spider like bug. I called the front desk and reported it to a guy that didn't seem shocked at all. I hope the Village inspector close this dump down right away before someone gets ill. I suggest everyone get a tetanus shot before considering a night here. Trust me, you will need it.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn Chicago - Downers Grove is conveniently located off of I-88 at Butterfield Road, convenient to Lombard, Downers Grove and Oak Brook. This hotel is located within walking distance of Yorktown Mall, a movie theater and many great restaurants. Features include complimentary wireless internet, guest laundry, and flat-screen TVs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Red Roof Inn, Hotels.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn Chicago-Downers Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Chicago Downers Grove Hotel Downers Grove
- Red Roof Inn Downers Grove
- Downers Grove Red Roof Inn