I had a single night's stay on the way to business in Chicago. Very pleasant, very affordable, seems fresh and up-to-date. The beds were clean and comfortable, the room was quiet, the a/c was powerful and quiet.
Highlight: outstanding water pressure in the shower (I hate showers that dribble on me, this one was excellent) and a very clean bath.
Low point: coffee. Not much above gas station coffee, but it was hot, free and caffeinated. There's a Panera across the road for somewhat better coffee and decent food.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Red Roof Inn Chicago - Downers Grove is conveniently located off of I-88 at Butterfield Road, convenient to Lombard, Downers Grove and Oak Brook. This hotel is located within walking distance of Yorktown Mall, a movie theater and many great restaurants. Features include complimentary wireless internet, guest laundry, and flat-screen TVs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Red Roof Inn, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Red Roof Inn Chicago-Downers Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Red Roof Inn Chicago Downers Grove Hotel Downers Grove
- Red Roof Inn Downers Grove
- Downers Grove Red Roof Inn