Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel & Conference Center Chicago / Downers Grove
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Downers Grove
Reviewed February 13, 2014 via mobile

I love staying here. Always a great time. Just make sure glassware is cleaned. I've seen news reports where they're only wipe that's what happened here. The best part the cookie. Did not enjoy the pool as there were people eating there. Even though there's a sign that says not food or drinks.

Stayed: February 2014

Reviewed February 11, 2014

Our stay was comfortable; The hotel made us feel at home. The room furnishings are clean, adequate, well lighted, and well air-conditioned. Bathroom fixtures and furnishings are good. Overall, we enjoyed very clean environment and atmosphere.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed February 10, 2014

I travel to Chicago every month for business and am there for 3 or 4 days each time. I feel at home at this hotel - safe and comfortable. Everyone is always very friendly and courteous. I would recommend staying at this hotel to everyone!!

Reviewed February 5, 2014

When at the DoubleTree, I am as close to being home as I can be without actually being home. I am not treated as a guest, I am treated as family. When I have large group meeting I am provided with the facility to have that meeting or if I am just there with a small group of leaders (5 or 6) we are all treated like we belong there. I would not have a meeting anywhere else in the Chicago area. It is an easy get to location and easy to give directions to also. It is good to know that I have the DoubleTree taking care of me.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with DoubleTree by Hilton
dtechman, Director of Sales at Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel & Conference Center Chicago / Downers Grove, responded to this reviewResponded February 7, 2014

Rodger, THANK YOU! We wouldn't have it any other way. You have been a great and loyal friend to the DoubleTree (and to many of the Managers) for many years and we are honored to serve you and your guests.

We look forward to seeing you back again in August!

Reviewed January 30, 2014

Staff is excellent. Top notch of any Hilton property I stay at. Rooms are always super clean and comfortable. I stay there about 15 times a year. Great place for Diamond members with great snack area on the 7th floor with beer, wine and snacks. Great fitness/workout facility next door with a 30 sec walk across the skyway.

Reviewed January 29, 2014

I stayed here overnight on my way to the western suburbs - selected it because it was easy to access from I-88, was a Hilton property.
Found the rooms to be spacious and quiet, and the place overall to be nice. Parking was a bit difficult due to the snows but there were spaces even at 11 at night, so that's nice!
Front desk staff very friendly and efficient - thanks, Janet!

Reviewed January 22, 2014

We were in Chicago for a hockey tournament. The check in was very quick and the room was exactly as promised. The beds were comfortable and the restroom was adequate. The room was spacious with two nice double beds and a separate sitting area with a dividing door which had a pull out sleeper sofa, a tv, fridge and microwave. Internet access was relatively easy. Breakfast was tasty. No complaints, although I did get off on the wrong floor looking for the dining room....only complaint at all was a loose toilet lid. We really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Comfort Inn Downers Grove
#3 of 7 in Downers Grove
Embassy Suites by Hilton Chicago Lombard Oak Brook
The Westin Lombard Yorktown Center

Been to Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel & Conference Center Chicago / Downers Grove? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel & Conference Center Chicago / Downers Grove

Address: 2111 Butterfield Rd, Downers Grove, IL 60515-1043
Location: United States > Illinois > DuPage County > Downers Grove
Ranked #1 of 7 Hotels in Downers Grove
Price Range: $97 - $173 (Based on Average Rates for a Standard Room)
Hotel Class:3.5 star — Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel & Conference Center Chicago / Downers Grove 3.5*
The Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel & Conference Center Chicago-Downers Grove is situated in Chicago's western suburbs next to Lombard and Oakbrook, Illinois. Centrally located between Chicago O'Hare International Airport (ORD) and Chicago Midway (MDW) the Doubletree Suites Downers Grove is the perfect choice for business meetings. Offering an International Association of Conference Center (IACC) approved meeting facility, our comfortable surroundings and exceptional catering team provide the ultimate environment for any business or social occasion. ... more   less
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hilton Hotels Direct, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and getaroom.com so you can book your Doubletree Suites by Hilton Hotel & Conference Center Chicago / Downers Grove reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Doubletree Guest Suites & Conference Center Chicago / Downers Grove Hotel