“Some of the best Thai in the Western Suburbs”
Review of Thai Happiness

Thai Happiness
Ranked #65 of 178 Restaurants in Downers Grove
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed November 30, 2011

We're huge Thai food fans and have eaten at more than a dozen of the Thai Restaurants in the Western Suburbs. Thai Happiness is definitely one of our favorites. We've been eating here for years and love the food. With the cold winter weather arriving, we decided to swing by this week for a few orders of Tom Yum soup to warm up the cold bones ... Yummmm!
The dining area is relatively basic, but the food is great! We tend to be huge take-out fans. The owners are very nice people from Thailand and their English is a little rough, so plan on being patient if you call for carryout. However, a little patience when ordering will be very well rewarded!

1  Thank AOK2BaTraveler

Reviewed October 9, 2011

From a person who lived in Bangkok and has been looking for some good Thai that would literally transform me back to the streets of Bangkok & the remote villages, this place did just that. I stumbled upon them by accident and am very glad I did. The owners are probably the kindest people on earth that love the people they serve. The food is AMAZING and I highly recommend the Pad-Eew. DELICIOUS! Service is excellent, the place is super clean, and my tummy was happier than I was to finally have some great Thai food.

1  Thank Ngozi W
Reviewed April 15, 2011

My kids won't eat at any other Thai place because this one is the best. Everything is top notch and the Tom yum soup is perfect.

1  Thank justamommy
Reviewed August 4, 2009

Recently moved to Downers Grove and was excited to try out Thai Happiness because I had heard good things. I was disappointed in the portions and the veggies used in their Pad Thai. I will try them again becasue I know sometimes restaurants can have an off day, but we ordered Pad Thai and Panang Curry and weren't thrilled with either.