“Great food great people”
Review of Giordano's

Giordano's
Ranked #17 of 173 Restaurants in Downers Grove
Cuisines: Pizza
Dining options: Delivery
Dining options: Delivery
Reviewed June 9, 2014

Deep dish famous pizza is the all time favorite! Traveled back to this area for visit and brought back pizzas to friends and family and manager Patty went above and beyond to accommodate my long trip back to ky with all the pizzas. She was super nice and super helpful. they were all great there! Thanx again giordannos see u soon!

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Pizza is awesome as is the Calamari starter. So much food for a good price, plus great service and a definite Chicago atmosphere! Cannolis aren't great!

Reviewed April 25, 2014

I could never understand why people from Chicago was so picky about their pizza. I get it now! This was the best pizza I have ever had in my life! It was amazing! Definitely worth messing up my normal salad routine.

Reviewed April 16, 2014

I went here while in the area for business. I had a thin crust pizza and a couple of beers. The beer selection was decent, and my pizza was good. The service however was very slow. I expected the food to take a while to come out since we ordered some stuffed pizzas, but waiting on the server the rest of the time was disappointing.

Reviewed April 7, 2014

I love Chicago Deep Dish Pizza! I have never before had deep dish BBQ chicken pizza until here. I'm in love. It was so good! Staff was great and I loved the 312 draft beer.