“Eggs Benedict 'issue'”

Order Online
Ranked #6 of 192 Restaurants in Downers Grove
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: Come on in! We're glad to see you! Honey Jam is a place where you can gather for any reason and know you will be greeted by a smile, ready to serve you a fresh, delightful meal. We hope our unique and warm surroundings make you feel at home, as if you are visiting a favorite neighbor. Whether you would like to visit us for a meal, contact us for catering, use our free private rooms, let us know what we can do for you.
Reviewed February 7, 2019

First timer...Very nice all around - Seating, service, large menu, spacey seating, reasonable...Would visit again, BUT would not order my favorite - eggs benedict...The hollandaise sauce was unlike any others elsewhere...Hash browns ok but hardly any on the plate--skimpy

Date of visit: February 2019
Write a reviewReviews (250)

Reviewed January 16, 2019

Came for brunch. I got the Cobb Salad, which was great. My fellow guests got the Apple Cinnamon Pancake (which the restaurant is reknown for) and an egg breakfast combo. Everyone was happy. The service was great and we were not rushed despite staying past the 2:30pm closing time. I heard that they are part of the Portillos chain, which knowing that does not surprise me that they are so good.

Reviewed January 15, 2019

We were looking for a not-too-fussy brunch place that was nicer than a diner, and Honey Jam fit the bill! Everyone enjoyed their meals (we had some breakfast orders and some lunch orders); I particularly enjoyed my veggie skillet--it wasn't enormous, like some I've had, but it was PLENTY of food and the hash brown potatoes were super crispy and delicious! I'm sure I'll be craving it again soon!

Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

This was our first time eating at a Honey Jam restaurant, and we would definitely return if in the area again. Not cheap, but all of us from age 10 through adults enjoyed our meals - one person is gluten free and has good options to choose from also. Portions are large, skillets and pancakes are excellent and my teenage son really enjoyed the breakfast poutine - an item we have never seen before! After seeing the full parking lot we thought we might have to wait, but there was plenty of seating availability inside.

Reviewed December 11, 2018

Everything here is fantastic! And the service is excellent. Tons of pancake options. Their omelettes are the best. Fresh OJ. Huge portions.

Date of visit: December 2018