“Good food with great service!”
3 of 5 bubbles Review of Red Lobster

Red Lobster
Ranked #74 of 166 Restaurants in Downers Grove
Cuisines: American, Seafood
Good for: Families with children
La Grange Park, Illinois
“Good food with great service!”
Reviewed March 31, 2013

My wife and I really enjoy going here as we got to know some of the staff here. We will miss Sophie as she was the attraction here too. We will continue to go here just maybe a little less now. We need to got a good server and maybe go more.

• Visited November 2012

Chicago, Illinois
“Disappointed! What happened??”
Reviewed February 11, 2013

Our family used to come here 3-4 times a month. We moved out of the area and are now back. Tonight totally disappointed us. We were seated immediately but it took way too long for our server to come to the table. When he did, it was to say he would be right back. By the time he came back, we were ready to order our entire meal instead of drinks first. Our meals came. I had the fresh tilapia grilled with lemon garlic butter. I asked for it on the side, which I"m glad I did. I have tilapia all the time, but this was totally tasteless. I tried a little of the lemon garlic butter but it tasted like it came out of a plastic bottle and was made with articial butter. Then I found several bones in my tilapia. My caesar salad, always a favorite, was loaded with dressing and so soggy I couldn't pierce it with a fork. The highlights were the rice pilaf and biscuits, sad. I had to wait until I was finished with my meal to get a refill on my lemonade because the server never came back around. My husband's Ultimate Feast was just ok. Not what I expected for $65 including tip and no alcohol. I'm not sure we will be back.

• Visited February 2013
Arlington, Texas, United States
“Get what you expect”
Reviewed October 16, 2012

This resturant was always full, but after my dining experience left me less than excited I remembered why I choose not to eat here anymore. This chain is exactly what you expect. Don't expect more and risk disappointment.

Visited October 2012
Auburn Hills, Michigan
“Reliable and tasty!”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I dined by myself and luckily grabbed a seat at the bar to avoid a 20-25 minute wait on a Monday night. Food was great. Very good service, I was impressed with how the 2 servers worked really well together.

Salad and bread was served fast and I like how they have updated the ceaser salad a little bit. I had the new honey glazed salmon and coconut shrimp. I loved the maple glaze and the salmon was cooked very well. Towards the middle it got a fishy taste, but maybe that's normal.

The food was piping hot and served quickly.
I was very pleased! Very good location.

• Visited September 2012
Pueblo West, Colorado
“Good Value”
Reviewed July 11, 2012

My wife and I dined her during our stay at the adjacent Holiday Inn Express. The quality was consistent with other Red Lobster Restaurants...the service was very good. I had the Salmon N' Orleans and was quite satisfied....my wife had the grilled platter and also enjoyed it.

• Visited June 2012