“Rockwood Tap House”
Review of Rockwood Tap House

Rockwood Tap House
Reserve with OpenTable
Rockwood Tap House is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #31 of 166 Restaurants in Downers Grove
York, Pennsylvania
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Rockwood Tap House”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

I enjoyed the beer selections, and the spare ribs were excellent

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank Ludlow67

“A good, solid restaurant!”
Reviewed March 13, 2011

We made our first trip here last week after seeing an ad in the local paper. The decor is comfortable and eye pleasing. The menu is quite varied with many exciting choices. I opted for the blackened Ahi tuna sandwich on an Asiago roll. That was great! My partner had the fish and chips which was also very good, but priced a little high at $14.95 . One of Rockwood's claims is their very cold tap beer (32 deg). I asked the server about the temperature of their bottled beer and she said that is was also at 32 deg. Well, it wasn't that cold. (I like really cold beer!) There are several other menu items that looked and smelled wonderful. I'm especially looking forward to trying the BBQ ribs which are discounted on Thursdays! For sure, we'll be back!

• Visited March 2011
1 Thank upacrk1
Auburn, Alabama
“Great value”
Reviewed July 25, 2010

I stayed in the Marriott Suites next to this restaurant, and ate here twice during my stay. The hotel has a great atmosphere and staff, as well as incredible food. The value for the restaurant cannot be beat. I had the cedar plank salmon as well as the steak, and both were phenomenal. I will definitely eat here again when I am in town.

Chicago, IL
“Good food and atmosphere”
Reviewed March 22, 2010

We had dinner with friends in the restaurant's bar area the other night. Nice fireplace, flat screen TVs for watching the NCAAA Basketball tournament, tasteful decor and good food and drinks. Their menu is varied - with an interesting collection of appetizers, sandwiches and full dinner entrees. The glazed salmon on a cedar plank was very good. The waistaff was helpful and understood their offerings and made fine suggestions. Their was no rush to get us out the door and we had a nice leisurely evening in a very fine restaurant.

1 Thank kitzbuhelkid
Chicago, Illinois
“Favorite Downers Grove restaurant”
Reviewed January 16, 2010

Great food, service and ambiance. Take family there at least every few months and special occassions. Recommend to family and friends.