“I love this place!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Description: http://www.angelospizzeria.net/
Description: http://www.angelospizzeria.net/
Reviewed August 17, 2014 via mobile

I grew up eating Angelos and so are my kids. My little guy wanted a lunch date with his Mommy so he picked here. You really can't go wrong with anything. The pizza is phenomenal and the meat sauce for their pastas is rich and hearty.

There are newer reviews for Angelo's III

Reviewed August 4, 2014

I live an hour away from Angelo's, but I try to get here as much as possible. Angelo's is simply the BEST pizza I have ever eaten. And, trust me, I have had some great pizzas (I don't live far from Chicago). I am never disappointed with the quality of the pizza. Yesterday, we ordered the Mac and Cheese pizza to eat there. When they first brought it out, it was underdone, so we sent it back. While we waited for the pizza, they gave us a loaf of complimentary bread with their awesome sauce. I literally could eat just the sauce like it was soup. It is that good. When they brought the pizza back out, it was perfect. I also ordered a pizza to go for later, regular pizza with onions, green peppers, and mushrooms. The toppings were plentiful and as always it was delicious. The atmosphere is inviting and the place is airy and spacious. The only downside of my visit yesterday was that it was freezing in the restaurant. The waitress turned off the nearby ceiling fan for us. She said she would talk to the manager about adjusting the thermostat if that didn't help. No one else was complaining, so I didn't say anything. I wish there was an Angelo's closer to me!!

Reviewed August 3, 2014

Had high hopes eating here. Beautiful building and very nice inside. First sign was dirty fork after finding someone to get me a clean one was able to eat the average salad bar. Well the pizza was average (Pizza Hut is better) and my wife hated the lasagna. My advice find another place to eat in Dixon.

Reviewed July 25, 2014

We were looking for a place to eat while in Dixon on a Sunday afternoon and decided to try Angelo's. Ordered the Spinach Artichoke Ravioli and my husband ordered the Shrimp Pasta Alfredo. Found that the Alfredo Sauce needed seasoning. The garlic bread was not so good. Maybe it was just an off day.

Reviewed July 4, 2014

We have eaten here quite a few times over the last few years. First I have to say that their pizza is up there in flavor and taste to Alfano's of Rochelle, Illinois. Secondly I can say that lunch buffet is worth going to, salad bar and all you can eat pizza, ravioli, spaghetti. Last night we went their for dinner at 5:00 pm, I ordered the Itailian sausage sandwich, and my wife ordered the ravioli. Nothing comes with anything extra, so I included the salad bar for $3.98 extra. We received our food with in about 15 minutes of our ordering. First I was a little disappointed that the sauce covering the whole 6-8" sandwich was luke warm, the bread was cold but the sausage was semi-hot. The sausage was not spiced like any Itailian sausage I have ever eaten, in fact their we're no spices in it. It tasted like ground pork. The other thing to remember I was taught how to make Sicily style sauce, which is thicker, redder, and full of flavor. The red sauce here is very thin and it is pale red, lacking flavor. My ravioli appeared to be packaged and not home made, my said that included meatball was great. We were in and out of there in 40 minutes and and under $25.00.

Been to Angelo's III? Share your experiences!