“Our favorite burrito place!”

Las Asadas Restaurant
Ranked #99 of 186 Restaurants in Des Plaines
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed October 14, 2013 via mobile

We love this place... Been coming for years. I love the chicken burrito, hubby loves the steak. Its always busy and workers are friendly and helpful. Very authentic... never disappointed.

Reviewed July 27, 2013

Walked in thought it would be decent but hostess unfriendly didnt say hi can i help you just stood there till I was ready to order three others walked in got the same treatment even one time she turned her back to them . tables I had to ask if they can clean it . Steak tacos we're dry wasn't worth the money stay outta this dump .

Reviewed July 16, 2013

I saw on Trip Advisor that this restaurant was highly recommended so I went there. It was not good, it was over priced and the cook put everything in the microwave. One of the worst meals I have ever eaten.

Reviewed March 7, 2013

I have not found another taco place around des plaines that has barbacoa, this is the only place that cooks it to perfection. It's flavorful and super tender, amazing tacos, sopes and burritos and it's not too crazy on you wallet either. I reccomend this place

1  Thank lucas23
Reviewed January 14, 2013

If you've got the taste for real authentic fast Mexican, this is the place. The place is a real hole in the wall, but the food is outstanding. Yum.