New! Find and book your ideal hotel on TripAdvisor — and get the lowest prices
Ranked #6 of 9 Hotels in Des Plaines
Antwerpen
“Easy”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 9, 2014

I had to be in Chicago the day before I left back home. Flight was to early to drive in on same day. Stayed at Extended Stay. Was very pleased with location, looks and cleanliness of this hotel. Check in was easy and check out also. Grab and Go breakfast was appreciated. Very pleased with the staff. Will go back if needed.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled with friends
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago O’Hare, responded to this review, May 13, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m happy to hear that you enjoyed your time at our hotel and the service our staff provided. Thank you for choosing Extended Stay Hotels. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (22)
  • Indonesian first
Windsor, Canada
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 17, 2014

Rooms look almost identical to online pictures. Entire room was very tidy. Reserving online was easy, check-in was easy. Close to my workshop and restaurants and shopping but no to few sidewalks so I had to cross the roads carefully. Free shuttle to airport was useful for catching L Train downtown. Staff didn't have any tourist info which I found strange. Breakfast was a bit pathetic. Rooms have fridges and toasters so seeing some useful items (or healthy options) would have been nice.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled on business
      Location
      Sleep Quality
      Rooms
      Cleanliness
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago O’Hare, responded to this review, April 21, 2014
Victoria - Thank you for taking the time to write a review of your stay. I’m so pleased to hear that you enjoyed our clean rooms with fully equipped kitchens and convenient location at a great value. Your feedback regarding our free grab-and-go breakfast is greatly appreciated and it will help us in our efforts to continually improve our hotel. We look forward to hosting you again in the future!
Chicago Ridge, Illinois
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 11, 2014

Very Rude! They do not care about customer service!
This is a very low class hotel due to customer service. I called the hotel and a male fronts desk personnel hanged up the phone on me when I was asking information regarding the full address of the hotel after I've been waiting for almost 10 minutes in the phone. I called again! Another 10 mins waiting! The answer service personnel (Nichole) was also rude. She raised her voice and told me to call later! I requested to speak to the supervisor and she denied to transfer me to the supervisor! I was asking a very simple question regarding the full address of the hotel and instead I received a rude behavior from this hotel. I travel a lot! and I never received this kind of bad experience regarding a hotel's customer service.
I let them know that I will post a review regarding the way that customer service of Extended Stay Hotel - O'hare treats their guests.
if you want a better hotel service in every aspect then it is better to stay away from this hotel. You pay for a good service must not for a bad one!

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago O’Hare, responded to this review, April 14, 2014
Vivian - I appreciate you bringing your experience to our attention. I sincerely apologize for the level of professionalism displayed by some members of our staff. Please know, I will meet with our entire staff to review our customer service policies and guest protocol so that this issue does not affect our future guests. If you would like to provide any additional feedback, please feel free to contact me directly at, cho@extendedstay.com. We would love to have another chance to provide you with a better stay in the near future!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Des Plaines
#18 of 18 in Rosemont
Hampton Inn & Suites Rosemont Chicago O’Hare
Residence Inn Chicago O'Hare
Hyatt Place Chicago/O'Hare Airport

Been to Extended Stay America - Chicago O’Hare? Share your experiences!