“great business hotel”

Ranked #2 of 9 Hotels in Des Plaines
Detroit, Michigan
“great business hotel”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

I stayed here for 4 months for business. The staff is wonderful. there always a hello and good day from the staff. The house keeping is good and helpful. The hotel is located close to the airport, there is shuttle service to the blue line station. Target and restaurants are close by and provide clothing and grocery and eatery needs. This hotel give you ease to downtown Chicago and the surrounding areas.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
KaiChow, General Manager at Wyndham Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, November 26, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Seasons Greetings from the Radisson Hotel Chicago O'Hare!

We are very happy to learn that you have enjoyed your home-away-from-home stay with us for 4 months!

Thank you for the kind feedbacks and compliments. We shall share them with our associates who perform their duties on a daily basis with consistency and pride.

Once again, we are very fortunate and happy that you have chosen to stay with us and we are also looking forward to your next visit soon.

Happy Holidays!

Kai Chow

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
  • Korean first
  • Polish first
  • Turkish first
Moline, Illinois
Reviewed November 5, 2012

We were on our way to a Carribean cruise and stopped in Chicago to leave our car and board a plane for Puerto Rico. This is not only an excellent hotel with many amenities, but they will board your car for free if you stay there before departing for the airport. Free shuttle service as well! We have stayed here many times and will again. Wonderful services, clean/comforable rooms, and great room service. All in all a great value!

Room Tip: If you are going to be in Chicago or traveling from Chicago for an extended trip, you should conside...
  • Stayed December 2011, traveled as a couple
KaiChow, General Manager at Wyndham Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, November 23, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking time to write about your recent stay at the Radisson Hotel Chicago O'Hare!

We are very happy that you have once again enjoyed your hotel stay with us.

We shall share your feedbacks and compliments with our associates.

Once again, thank you and we are looking forward to your next visit.

Winston-Salem, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed November 3, 2012

I stay usually once a month here, rooms clean and neat, staff friendly, has all basic conveniences and is with walking distance from shops and restaurants. Only drawback is limited selection at restaurant/cafeteria.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Hernan M
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking your valuable time to write about your recent stay at the Radisson Hotel Chicago O'Hare!

We appreciate your kind compliements and will share them with our associates.

We are glad that your recent stays were enjoyable and value your comments on the restaurant..

I would be most appreciative if you can call me to discuss on your comments.

Ph: 847-296-8866
Sao Paulo
Reviewed November 2, 2012

The hotel is just few minutes driving from the international Chicago O'Hare Airport. It's fine if you are not looking for a luxury hotel. It is not noisy, we have not to pay for parking. The internet was fere and it was ok.

• Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank AbelardoFragaJr
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to share your experience at TripAdvisor!

We are very happy to learn that you have enjoyed your stay.

On behalf of the Radisson Hotel team, we hope to wlecome you back the next time you visit Chicago!

Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed November 1, 2012

We had reservations when the hotel was busy with travelers stuck in Chciago by Sandy. The staff was very gracious and accommodating. We were there on a free night won at a local fund raiser. I had a birthday and my husband arranged for wine, fruit and cake. A staff of four delivered with humor and serenading.

The room was very clean and neat although on the small side. There was no airport noise even when planes were coming in for landing. The room was nicely decorated and the bed very comfortable.
Again the staff coulnt have been nicer.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Dear Valued Guest,

Thank you for taking your valuable time to leave us such a pleasant review. We are very happy that you ehjoyed the amenities prepared by our team.

We shall share your compliments and experience with the entire team.

We hope to wlecome you back soon.

Radisson Hotel Chicago O'Hare
Ottawa, Canada
Reviewed October 22, 2012

After missing a connecting flight in Chicago O'Hare airport, American Airlines arranged a reservation with the Radisson Hotel. In the chaos and confusion of the many delayed flight schedules the airline forgot to supply me with the necessary voucher. On arriving at the Radisson they called my airline and asked them to fax over the paperwork saving me a great deal of hassle. A special thanks to Ryan Dasalla for his help as I was not looking forward to catching a shuttle back to the airport as I was originally advised would be necessary to clear things up.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
KaiChow, General Manager at Wyndham Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, October 25, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from the Radisson Hotel Chicago O'Hare!

Thank you for your valuable feedbacks. We are very happy to know that you have enjoyed your brief stay with us despite the hassle of missing a connecting flight.

We shall pass along the compliments to Mr. Ryan Dassala. Ryan and other Front Desk agents understand guest needs and are always eager to assist.

Please do not hesitate to contact us if we can be of any assistance for your next visit and under better circumstances.

Email: kchow@ohareradisson.com
Dallas, Texas
Reviewed October 20, 2012

I had made reservations thru Club Carlson for 2 nights in Carlson hotels. One night in Radisson Aqua and the other night I mistakenly thought at this hotel. I realized this after reaching this hotel via the airport shuttle. In order to avoid taking a cab in order to find my right hotel, I thought I may as well get a room on the spot in this Radisson and stay for the night. However, the manager assumed that I was trying to transfer my reservation from the other hotel to this hotel and did not give me my 2 seconds to explain what I wanted. He practically ignored me and moved to people in the queue behind me.

I understand that the fault was mine, but the manager's unprofessional behavior made him lose a customer willing to pay on the spot hotel rate for the night.

My reservation tomorrow is at Radisson Aqua downtown Chicago. I hope I've a better experience at that Radisson.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
1 Thank Krishna N
KaiChow, General Manager at Wyndham Chicago O'Hare, responded to this review, October 21, 2012
Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from the Radisson Hotel Chicago O'Hare!

Thank you for being a valued Club Carlson member!

We offer no excuses but an apology for what you have experienced. Please email your name and a telephone number for my follow-up on this matter.

I promise to call you following my research.

Email: kchow@ohareradisson.com
#4 of 9 in Des Plaines
Hilton Garden Inn Chicago O'Hare Airport
Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago O'Hare Rosemont
Crowne Plaza Chicago O'Hare

Been to Wyndham Chicago O'Hare? Share your experiences!