Lowest prices for your stay
Comfort Inn
$109
$109
Trip.com
$104
Expedia.com$109
Priceline$109
Lol.travel$128
All reviews shuttle service room was clean park and fly airport shuttle an early flight front desk staff hot breakfast cereal
Selected filters
Reviewed September 2, 2016

I was staying here due to a huge convention in the Chicago. It is about 55 minutes away from downtown Chicago by the blue line subway. The hotel is a bit run down. My room always had a musky smell to it. The hotel offer a free breakfast which is just ok. The service is very good and they have a airport shuttle 24/7.

Date of stay: June 2016
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
Fran P, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded September 3, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to review our property. Feedback like your help us to see what areas we are doing well in, and also highlights what areas can use improvement. We very much appreciate and value your feedback and will share it with our team.
Again, thank you for your time and valuable feedback. We sincerely appreciate it and hope you will give us another chance to provide you with superior service and accommodations on your next visit to our area.
Kind Regards,

Reviewed August 25, 2016

We absolutely love staying at this hotel. We stayed last year and will most definitely be staying again next August as well. From check in to check out everything was wonderful. I've worked in hotels for many years, so my standards are very, very high. Every single inch of this hotel is clean and each and every person we dealt with was friendly and kind. The lady at the front desk helped us with delivery menus and her advice was spot on. The bed was amazing, the shower was amazing, every nook and cranny was spotless and everything smelled great. We will absolutely be staying here again next year.

Date of stay: August 2016
Fran P, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2016

Thank you for taking the time to complete the TripAdvisor survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.
Not only are we delighted with your feedback, we very much appreciate and value it We have shared iyour comments with our team and they join me in thanking you for your kind words.
Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our staff as we try very diligently to continually improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for each of our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive positive feedback.
Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we hope your next visit with us will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

Reviewed August 23, 2016

I stayed here for a convention in August and enjoyed my time, check in and out was quick and easy and the room was clean and comfortable. My room had a fridge with a small freezer and microwave. The bed and sheets were very comfortable and clean. My room was cleaned and looked great by housekeeping. I used the fitness center, it is pretty barebones but has an elipitical 2 treadmills and some weight machines and free weights. The complimentary breakfast was good and had plenty of options including make your own waffle stations, scrambled eggs, sausage patties, cereals and toast and bagels and juice and coffee. My only complaint was the coffee dispenser dispensed in small amounts and took time to fill up cups or thermoses. The shuttle took me to the convention center several times and the drivers were always polite and courteous. The hotel tracks their vans so if you can know if a shuttle is on its way which was constantly for the convention I attended. The hotel also let me use the parking lot and shuttle for before and after my check in times so I could attend all the days and not worry about parking. There are some restaurants near by I did not go to the restaurant that shares the parking lot but I did go to a pizza place nearby there is a liqour store and 7-11 close to the hotel too, close enough for a quick walk if you wish. Overall I enjoyed my stay, the staff handled the amount of guests and busyness of the weekend excellently and will consider staying again if I go to this convention

• Trip type: Traveled solo
Fran P, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded August 25, 2016

WOW! Thank you! On behalf of our hotel and staff, I would like to let yo know how delighted we were to receive your detailed description and very kind words of praise for our hotel and staff.
The hotels business requires long and demanding hours. Day or night, good service depends on people willing to give their very best at all time. That's why it is truly rewarding when a guest takes the time to say thanks!
We accommodate many guests each evening, and we try very diligently to make each guest's stay a pleasure. Thank you again, for letting us know we have made your stay with us such a pleasant experience.
We very much enjoyed having you as our guest, and would welcome the opportunity to be at your service any time you might be in our area.

Reviewed August 19, 2016

This hotel is closer than many to O'Hare, which makes for a shorter shuttle ride and more frequent trips. The hotel staff were nice and friendly. The room was a bit small but OK. It was clean. The breakfast bar included the usual hot items including eggs, sausage, waffles, toast, bagels, yogurt, juices, cereal, etc.

Room tip: Tiffany's restaurant is right across the parking lot.
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
Fran P, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete theTripAdvisor survey regarding your recent stay at our hotel.
We very much appreciate your feedback and will share it with our team. Your survey responses will serve as encouragement to all of our team, as we try very diligently to continually improve the quality of our services to provide an exceptional experience for each of our guests. It is always a pleasure to receive feedback like yours.
Thank you again for sharing your experience and we do hope your next visit you with us will be even more pleasant than the previous one.

Reviewed August 10, 2016

Stayed 4 nights here with wife and the little one and we absolutely loved it. We asked for a crib before hand and it was there for us. A day when the house keepin forgot to clean the room, I asked the front desk staff and they sent house keepin straight away. Great service, great staff, good breakfast and full comfort..!!

Date of stay: July 2016
Fran P, Guest Relations Manager at Comfort Inn O'Hare, responded to this reviewResponded August 11, 2016

Thank you so much for taking the time to complete the TripAdvisor survey with such kind remarks! I have shared your comments with our team and they join me in thanking you for your kind words. It was truly our pleasure to have you for our guests!
We are looking forward to the opportunity of providing you the same pleasant accommodations and service any time you happen to be in our area.