While we were searching for the hotel, we decided to stay in this hotel based on the reviews posted by people online. We did not felt like it was a hotel based on following things -
1) They do not clean rooms unless it's been 8 days. What do you think of that?
2) You have to get cookware from the reception yourself.
3) If you need your towels to be changed, you have to take the dirty ones to the reception and then they would provide you with the clean ones. Wierd!!!!
4) We booked a non smoking room from orbitz but somehow they had smoking written in their system. And they advertise their hotel as completely non smoking.
5) Carpets in the rooms were very old & dirty.
6) When you enter the lobby & the rooms, you get this wierd smell.
7) They do not even provide you with a scrub to wash your dishes.
8) We were looking at our credit card charges and found that they had charged $101 when we had everything pre-paid from orbitz.We are following up with them on that.
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, TripOnline SA, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Extended Stay America - Chicago O’Hare - Allstate Arena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Extended Stay Des Plaines
- Des Plaines Extended Stay