Extended Stay America - Chicago O’Hare - Allstate Arena
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Des Plaines
des plaines ill.
“WHAT????????”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2012

What are you people thinking about this Extended Stay Deluxe ???? It has the friendliest staff ,every single one of them are
helpful and will get you anything you need done. The rooms are clean ,as are the grounds around it. Maybe the party from your trip clouded your judgement! The Managment here is also great, not smug and condecending like other places I have stayed.This is the best hotel I have ever stayed in as far as cleanliness ,a friendly attitude of staff and price. Thank you Extended Stay Deluxe

Room Tip: they're all good. take whats available but the rooms on the south side are quieter
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago O’Hare - Allstate Arena, responded to this review, July 18, 2012
Thank you so very much for your glowing review of Extended Stay Deluxe Chicago - Des Plaines. Whenever I read comments like yours it always gives me such great pleasure. My entire staff strives to make every guest's stay totally enjoyable, and our greatest reward is validation that we've done just that. We know that our largest asset is our loyal base of customers like you, which is why we are so firmly committed to your satisfaction. We know you have many lodging options in the area, which is why providing you and every guest with professional, friendly service is our priority.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
Chicago
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 19, 2012

Staying at this hotel, the staff is and has always been helpful and professional. Front desk personel are quick to answer questions and make sure that you, the guest, is comfortable. Pets are very welcomed. The Manager always addresses your issue, shall you have one, in a timely manner. Never had an issue staying at this hotel.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled solo
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago O’Hare - Allstate Arena, responded to this review, July 17, 2012
It was very kind of you to for take the time to publish such a positive review of your stay at the Extended Stay Deluxe Chicago - O'Hare. It's always satisfying to read positive feedback from our valued guests, like you. Our staff is continually coached on how to best provide professional, accommodating, and friendly service to every guest. It sounds like we hit a home run in your case! It would, of course, be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future. Thank you once again, and feel free to reach out to us directly if we can assist you in any of your future travels.
Plainfield, Illinois
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 27, 2012

one night at this hotel caused me to have my kindle fire taken .The manger said all there staff was trusted but when i told her someone came in our room without knocking she knew exactly who it was .Just wanted people to know take your stuff with you or use the safe or it will be gone
hope this helps someone

• Stayed January 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank diane m
ChristopherTM, Manager at Extended Stay America - Chicago O’Hare - Allstate Arena, responded to this review, July 23, 2012
Diane,

I recently received a copy of your review of the Extended Stay Deluxe Chicago - O'Hare. Our company prides itself on providing great service and great rooms at great rates, which is why I was so disappointed to read your post. Please accept my most sincere apologies.

Racine, WI
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 4, 2011

Coming in the hotel it seemed decent. The staff at the front desk was helpful and nice. After that everything about the hotel went down hill. Walking to our room we could see that hotel was a bad choice. Carpets were dirty and stained. Garbage by room doors. Our room was disgusting. Once again carpet was stained and dirty, bed had hair all over, as if it wasn't changed. The desk chair was so dirty i hid it, so my child would not sit on it. The area underneath the sofa bed was dirty with crumbs. I found garbage underneath the bed. I think the worst of all was the coffee maker. They had left a coffee filter in there for sooooo long it had mold growing on it. I travel 3-4 times a year. Im very easy to please when it comes to a hotel room. I always try to overlook certain things. But this hotel left me in SHOCK. never in my life will i stay here again or at any Extended Stay hotels.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
5 Thank Ntlpdl
Minneapolis, Minnesota
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 25, 2011

I stayed here for two nights while on business in Chicago area. Service was very good. I had mistakenly booked at the wrong Extended Stay Hotel and they didn't give me any hassle - I just called the wrong location and canceled without any difficulty. I had to change rooms after I initially checked in because the refrigerator in the first room was malfunctioning and roaring like a motorcycle - it was terrible. The front desk staff cheerfully gave me a different room. I think these are a good deal considering they have full kitchens. The carpet in both of the rooms was stained and spotted and the stove front and inside weren't very clean in the second room. Internet service wasn't very reliable as it kept dropping every 15 minutes or so. However I was not charged for internet. The room had cooking odors but this is probably unavoidable having a stove in the room.

• Stayed August 2011, traveled solo
Texas City, Texas
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 19, 2011

The best extended stay so far, unlike the other one in Midway. It has a shuttle to airport , gym, pool great staff, and clean rooms. I was very pleased.

• Stayed May 2011, traveled with family
Chicago, Illinois
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 8, 2011

I stayed in this hotel for about one month. location was fantastic but people were not good hotel was clean enough front desk was unfriendly. no spa no gym no pool. very boring atmosphere. break fast was not that good the only advantage was shuttle service from hotel to o'hare airport.

• Stayed April 2011, traveled on business
BEST WESTERN at O'Hare
#17 of 18 in Rosemont
Hampton Inn & Suites Rosemont Chicago O’Hare
Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago O'Hare Rosemont

Been to Extended Stay America - Chicago O’Hare - Allstate Arena? Share your experiences!