“I have stayed in cleaner rooms while backpacking in hostels- but cheap and free parking for up to two weeks.”

Extended Stay America - Chicago O’Hare - Allstate Arena
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Des Plaines
Reviewed March 23, 2011

Service was excellent, everyone was very nice and looked after us. that said, the room was pretty disgusting and the sheets smelled like fried chicken. I was pretty sure the springs were going to pop through the mattress and the bed tipped to one side when one person got out. On the upside, the hotel did offer free parking for a vehicle for up to two weeks which is much cheaper than parking a car at the airport. I left what I would consider a nicer car there with no issues for 6 days.

• Stayed March 2011

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (21)
michigan
Reviewed March 17, 2011

I was upset because we had a reservation, and all they had left when we arrived was smoke rooms. The rooms was so terribly smokey that my pajamas reeked of smoke when I returned home the next day. I'm pregnant and know this is terrible for our health. If we had a reservation, they should have saved us a smoke free room. We got our room with priceline so I thought that we'd be guaranteed a smoke free room, but apparently not. I don't feel comfortable using priceline now since I learned that they can give you a terrible room and their guarantee means nothing. We also got ripped off by the taxi driver getting here, and their "free" shuttle wasn't running the next day so they had to get us a taxi so it's not "free" when you feel like you have to tip the taxi driver, and they did not include tip.

Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Hettick, Illinois
Reviewed March 11, 2011

For the area and proximity of concert venue, this hotel served our needs very well. It was conveniently close to restaurants, stores, airport and interstate. Pets are allowed at some places and take note of the kitchenette if you will be staying a while. My son would have loved to had these commodities when he used to work on the road. Although our room did smell of cigarette smoke, I would still stay at an ESA again if they are in my traveling vicinity.

• Stayed March 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 19, 2011

It took 4 rooms to get a clean one. The sheets had NOT been changed in the first room, the second reeked of smoke and the third believe it or not had a hand full of long black hair between the sheets. I thought I was on candid camera or being punked. This was bizzar, crazy. The fourth room was so so. I sprayed Lysol on the sheets and pillow, laid out clean
towels on the bed and slept very still.
The house keeping in that hotel SUCKS big time. Great location, easy to find from the
airport. Lots of restaurants and shopping near by. But choose another hotel.
They didn't even have a bathroom in the Lobby.....for guest.

• Stayed February 2011, traveled on business
1 Thank JackieT4
Chicago, Illinois
Reviewed January 29, 2011

this is a excellent choice. the staff is very helpful and friendly. for the price, i cant see how this can be beat. the room is very clean, the appliances are all clean and work very good. the heater is rather load, but i did get a good nights rest. im not sure why the complementary breakfast was put away at when i got to lobby to check out, but really thats ok. overall, 3 out of four stars!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled as a couple
Madison, Wisconsin
Reviewed November 1, 2010

We book this hotel through priceline.com for less than $40 per night. It comes with a queen size bed and a sofa bed which works perfectly for my family with two young kinds, one 1 year old and one 3 year old.

This hotel comes with kitchen and full size regfrigerator which is convenient and money saving since we can prepare our own breakfast and dinner. The parking lot is right by our room so loading stuff is super easy.

This become our first choice whenever we are visiting Chicago! Definately recommend anyone travel with young kids.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled with family
Wapakoneta
Reviewed October 3, 2010

The staff was very kind, the rooms were clean and comfortable. Absolutely no complaints.

• Stayed September 2010, traveled as a couple
Best Western At O'Hare
#17 of 18 in Rosemont
Hampton Inn & Suites Rosemont Chicago O’Hare
Holiday Inn & Suites Chicago O'Hare Rosemont

Been to Extended Stay America - Chicago O’Hare - Allstate Arena? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Extended Stay America - Chicago O’Hare - Allstate Arena

Property: Extended Stay America - Chicago O’Hare - Allstate Arena
Address: 1207 E Touhy Ave, Des Plaines, IL 60018-3302 (Formerly Extended Stay Deluxe - Chicago - O'Hare)
Location: United States > Illinois > Des Plaines
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free High Speed Internet ( WiFi ) Kitchenette Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Wheelchair access Airport Transportation
Ranked #7 of 9 Hotels in Des Plaines
Hotel Class:2.5 star — Extended Stay America - Chicago O’Hare - Allstate Arena 2.5*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Ctrip TA, Hotels.com, Extended Stay, Orbitz, Priceline, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Extended Stay America - Chicago O’Hare - Allstate Arena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Extended Stay Des Plaines