Lowest prices for your stay
$118
$118
Hilton Garden Inn
$116
Vio.com$118
Hotels.com$118
Algotels$143
1,663 results
All reviews the shuttle driver great hotel blue line great stay convention center front desk staff chicago ohare rosemont downtown
Selected filters
Reviewed October 16, 2017

After spending a few night downtown, this place is a little gem. Casino across the street, clean, great staff. great menu, food quality good. pool area clean and organized. Front desk anticipated all needs. Shuttle on time for flight

• Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Emily C, other at Hilton Garden Inn Chicago OHare Airport, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2018

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to write your experience Via TripAdvisor. We are glad to hear you had a comfortable and enjoyable stay. We hope to see you soon in the near future.

Have a great day.

Reviewed October 16, 2017

The service in every area was fantastic, friendly and helpful. This includes shuttle service, reception staff, breakfast and dinner staff (didn't have lunch at the hotel) and the cleaning staff. I was very pleased with the service I received. The bed was comfortable and the hotel quiet.

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write your experience at the Hilton Garden Inn O'hare via TripAdvisor. We're glad to know you had an enjoyable stay, hope to welcome you back soon.

Have a wonderful day!

Reviewed October 13, 2017

I am a native Chicagoan and have stayed in many of the hotels in this area over the past 25 years or so. Overall, this is one of the best. However, the recently redesigned parking arrangement is a negative. It used to be free, a rarity in the area. They recently began charging $16 a day which is a bit high. Being near the airport and a casino I understand the need for some kind of control of the parking situation which may have been being abused. My complaint about the parking is not only about the cost but about the gate system that is used. It is not well designed and can be awkward to get through. It sometimes causes a backup which could be a safety hazard for cars coming off of fast paced River Road. You have to always remember to have your room card handy - if you put it in your back pocket or purse you have to fumble around while cars line up in back of you. Sometimes you have to insert it into the card slot several times before the gate will go up.On a rainy, windy day with your window rolled down this is irritating. Isn't there some better way to handle this? I'm still a fan of HGI but I will look into alternatives next time I'm in the area.

Room tip: Just ask for a quiet room when you check it or when you make your reservation - they usually do their best to accommodate you.
  • Trip type: Traveled with family
1  Thank John O

Dear Guest,

Thank you for staying with us and taking the time to write your experience and feedback via TripAdvisor. I understand your disagreement regarding our parking policy. It was a difficult choice to place the parking gates but ultimately we made the decision for variety of reasons. We are glad you've enjoyed your stay over all and hopefully you reconsider staying with us again.

Have a wonderful day.

Reviewed October 12, 2017

The accommodations were very comfortable, other than a bit too soft a bed.......everything else was excellent - the layout of the room, and the responsiveness of the elevators, and the choice of foods in the restaurant. The people are terrific.

Dear Guest,

Thank your staying us and taking the time to write your experience via TripAdvisor. We appreciate the generous feedback back of Hilton Garden Inn O'Hare. I we hope to have an opportunity to welcome you back in the near future!

Have a Wonderful day!

Reviewed October 11, 2017

I enjoyed staying at the HGI O'Hare. I like this brand in general, and was pleased with the updates they have made since my last visit. My 7th floor room was quiet and clean. Everything worked perfectly. The adjustable spray on the shower head was a definite plus after the long, delayed international flight.

The dining room staff were delightful, even to a jet-lagged meeting planner, starving at 6 AM. I went back for lunch, because my bus home wasn't until 2 PM, and found them still charming on a slow Columbus Day afternoon.

The food is above average, but you pay for this better quality and service. I never mind doing that when I am well pleased with what I get. They offer both a continental and a made-to-order breakfast, which is great when you have the time.

The shuttle drivers were terrific as always. It is a long walk with 80 lbs of bags from Terminal 1 to the shuttle stop near the Hilton. Be sure to use a luggage cart, and you may have to jump up onto the curbs when there are no cuts.

Next time, I will try walking through the Hilton to the shuttle stop. This was not the fault of the hotel, though. They will pull up at Door #2 every 20 minutes or so, without you needing to call and request it.

I will definitely stay here again!

Dear Guest,

Thank you for taking the time to tell us about your experience via TripAdvisor. I am very glad that you enjoyed your time spent with us.
Your comments will be shared with the rest of the team as a learning experience. Thank you again for staying with us, and Hopefully we are able to see you next time you visit the Chicago land area.

Have a fantastic day!