“Our stay”

Hilton Garden Inn Chicago O'Hare Airport
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Des Plaines
Reviewed February 8, 2014

We had a plane delay, so we missed our connecting flight in Chicago. We used the free shuttle transport to arrive at the Hilton. We were very impressed with the cleanliness of the lobby, rooms, and restrooms. We had difficulty connecting to the internet, and it was not resolved after speaking to tech support for over 30 minutes. I would still advise the Hilton Garden Inn to everyone.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Alex B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chicago O'Hare Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 12, 2014

Dear Jordan B,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel staff and property on TripAdvisor! We're glad we could be that soothing oasis after a hectic day at the airport. I'm delighted you enjoyed your stay and apologize for any inconvenience you may have experienced with our internet. I assure you that our staff has resolved this issue and thank you for your patience. From all of us at the Hilton Garden Inn, have a wonderful week and thank you for staying with us!

There are newer reviews for Hilton Garden Inn Chicago O'Hare Airport

Reviewed February 7, 2014

I have stayed in many Hilton Garden Inns and this is by far the best that I have experienced. The staff goes out of their way to be extra accommodating. They are friendly and outgoing. I traveled there weekly from September to December and it was a positive experience every single time. One night I was looking for flavored creamer to take to my room for the morning. They were out so the gentleman behind the desk offered to go to the store and purchase it for me. When do you ever see that kind of customer service? The restaurant is excellent...the food is always of high quality. The hotel is clean and comfortable and there is even a shuttle that takes you to the casino which is right across the street. Highly recommended.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear PattyNell17,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us. We're pleased to have earned your loyalty and thank you for making us your choice for all your lodging needs while in Chicagoland. Our staff endeavors to go above and beyond in all we do. I was pleased to read your story about the Night Auditors and will be sure to share your wonderful remarks with them. From all of us at the Hilton Garden Inn, have a wonderful week and thank you for staying with us.

Reviewed February 5, 2014

Great value, service, and overall accommodations. We stayed with our entire baseball team, 11 yr old boys and families. Great location neat the Rosemont Dome and so many great places to eat nearby. We had left some items in the drawers of our hotel room and the staff was very helpful in getting them to us. Overall great hotel choice!

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Brad W,

Thank you for sharing your feedback with us and others on Trip Advisor! I'm glad to hear you and your baseball team enjoyed staying at our hotel. We hope your games were a successful, enriching, and fun experience for all involved. From all of us at the Hilton Garden Inn, thank you for staying with us!

Reviewed February 3, 2014

The Hilton Garden Inn - O'Hare is conveniently located near the airport, Rosemont entertainment center and the convention center, and the Rivers Casino. The complementary shuttle service taks you almost anywhere you want to go in the 3-5 mile radius around the property including pick up and drop off at O'Hare airport. You'll have a more than pleasant experience form check-n to check-out whether you are a Hilton Honors member or not. If you are fortunate enough to have either Wioletta or Julia attend to your breakfast needs you will experience a friendly, traditional level of service not often found in today's fast paced chain hotels. Well done Hiton! You've got my loyal personal and business stay overs whenever possible.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends

Dear Walter N,

Thank you for your kind comments about our hotel property and staff. I'll be sure to share your review with the rest of our team, especially Wioletta and Julia. We're delighted to have earned your loyalty and thank you for recognizing our traditional, friendly service on TripAdvisor.com. Thank you for taking the time to review us. Have a wonderful week!

Reviewed January 29, 2014

The staff was friendly and helpful in all matters. Rooms were clean, and housekeeping responsive to all requests. Restaurant personnel and bar staff were friendly and speedy. I would recommend this property to anyone.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Hilton Garden Inn
Alex B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chicago O'Hare Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 11, 2014

Dear Patricia H,

Thank you for sharing your stay experience with us on TripAdvisor.com! We appreciate your feedback and hope you'll stay with us again soon. From all of us at the Hilton Garden Inn - Chicago O'Hare, thank you and have a wonderful week!

Reviewed January 27, 2014

This is a great place to stay when you are going to O'Hare. My husband had been on a mission trip to Costa Rica and was returning to O'Hare at 11:30 pm. I am not one to travel by myself, but thought it would be good to meet him. We are Hilton Honors and in looking at the web site I chose this hotel for free parking, free internet and free shuttle service. It was a great choice, I arrived at 4:00 pm and worked out in the fitness center and had supper in the dining room. As I was dining alone, my waitress Tatiana and I had a great conversation and helped the time pass. The food and service was fantastic. Very nice, clean quiet rooms. The shuttle picked up my husband and delivered him to my room. The pool area was very nice with an adorable kids pool. I only wish I had my grandkids with me to enjoy it. We will be back!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled as a couple
Alex B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chicago O'Hare Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 5, 2014

Dear Dana B,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel staff and property on Trip Advisor. We're delighted you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for your kind comments. I'll be sure to share your review with the rest of our staff, especially Tatiana. We hope to welcome you and your husband back soon. Have a wonderful week!

Reviewed January 21, 2014

This hotel is always Amazing and Never disappoints! This is our 3rd stay. Check in was very pleasant and efficient. Our room was very clean and comfortable. Anytime we needed anything they brought it to us right away. The staff here is always the very best and so friendly! They make you feel like you are at home, but even better. There is a lady at the front desk in the evenings named Sharee. She was here last year when we stayed as well...she was so very nice to talk to and remembered us. I believe there are 2 gentlemen named Alex and they were both great. I also had the pleasure of seeing the hotel's AGM Dan when he checked on us in the lobby to make sure we were enjoying our stay. He's always awesome and has taken care of us every stay. Although we live in Chicago, this is a wonderful place just to take the kids for a night or two to swim and enjoy time together. Thank you for another great stay! We will be back again!

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled with family

Dear Denise0519,

Thank you for taking the time to share your stay experiences with us on Trip Advisor. We appreciate your continued loyalty to our hotel and the Hilton brand. It's always delightful welcoming back guests who've stayed with us before. It was a pleasure serving you. Have a wonderful week!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Des Plaines
Doubletree by Hilton Chicago O'Hare Airport - Rosemont
The Westin O'Hare
The Westin O'Hare
#6 of 18 in Rosemont

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Chicago O'Hare Airport? Share your experiences!