“Hidden gem, location is the only disadvantage”

Hilton Garden Inn Chicago O'Hare Airport
Ranked #1 of 9 Hotels in Des Plaines
Reviewed September 30, 2013

I stayed for a night here and it was amazing ! The hotel allowed me an early check-in at no extra cost. The room was spacious, fully stocked with coffee / tea and had ample space around for everything.

The study table was large with good space around the table lamp, charging points, good amount of stationary and a good TV.

However, I was unhappy with the fact that the room did not have a sage. The hotel is very clean with good restaurants and bar.

The hotel also has a regular shuttle to Ohare and the nearest L station

However, the location is isolated, away from the main road and very difficult to access if you dont have a vehicle

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business
Alex B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chicago O'Hare Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 20, 2013

Dear ameyajoshi,

Thank you for sharing your stay experience with us on TripAdvisor.com! We appreciate your business and hope to welcome you back to our hotel soon. Have a wonderful week!

Reviewed September 28, 2013

We loved staying here! It was a short distance from O'Hare, but not in the flight path, so it was quiet. It is 20 minutes from downtown. Rooms were very clean with excellent furnishings. We had 2 queen beds, a comfortable chair with foot stool and table, and a desk with office chair. The beds were the most comfortable ever! The duvet is washed before every check-in. It is very soft, and the pillows are wonderful. The room also had a frig and microwave. Parking is FREE! Internet is free. This hotel is an amazing deal! There are several good restaurants nearby. We went to TGIF.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank OK2234
Alex B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chicago O'Hare Airport, responded to this reviewResponded October 7, 2013

Dear OK2234,

It was an absolute pleasure to read your review of our hotel staff and property. Thank you for taking the time to share your thoughts with us on TripAdvisor.com! We appreciate your kind comments and astute observations. Our team looks forward to your next stay with us. Have a wonderful week!

Reviewed September 27, 2013

Hotel was very clean with a well trained staff. I felt very welcomed. After driving for 14hrs. Food and drinks were well wanted. The bartender Jeff made me feel like I had known him my whole life. He made my stay there a trully one of a kind experience.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo

Dear Anthony L,

Thank you for sharing your stay experience with our team on TripAdvisor.com! We're very pleased you enjoyed your stay. I'll be sure to pass on your kind comments to Jeff. I'm glad he made your stay "a truly one of a kind experience." Have a wonderful week!

Reviewed September 22, 2013

I stayed at this hotel for a one night stay as a in town break. I would note that the hotel is in an isolated location with the only place that really is within walking distance is the Rivers Casino. The hotel does offer shuttle service both to the Rosemont Blue Line L station as well as to and from O' Hare. The room itself was clean although I was a bit surprised that the only grab bar was at the front of the bathtub. I only ate breakfast there but did smell the exhaust from the kitchen in my room which I suspect vented directly below my particular room.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled solo

Dear reisert,

Thank you for taking the time to complete a review on Tripadvisor. Your feedback is greatly appreciated as it helps us to improve our services. We hope you'll stay with us again soon. On your next trip, feel free to stop by the front desk for information on other attractions only minutes away from our hotel. Have a wonderful week!

Reviewed September 18, 2013

I have stayed in other Hotels near the O'Hare airport, and was very satisfied with the Hilton Garden Inn. The rooms had some extras the other hotels do not. A Keurig coffee brewer in the room, refrigerator, and free Wi Fi. It was very clean, and only about a 20 min drive to downtown. I would definitely stay again. A good value for Chicago.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank lawagner11

Dear lawagner11,

Thank you for sharing your comments with us on Trip Advisor. We’re delighted you enjoyed your stay and hope you’ll come and visit us soon. From all of us at the Hilton Garden Inn, thank you!

Hilton Garden Inn – Chicago O’Hare

Reviewed September 18, 2013

The facilities, including lobby and guest room, were adequately stylish, clean, and well maintained. The restaurant service was very good. However, the food was slightly above average. Housekeeping responded well to a written request for additional decaf coffee.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled on business

Dear Mary E,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel staff and property on TripAdvisor.com! We're delighted you had a pleasant stay and hope you'll visit us again soon. We'd love to hear any suggestions you might have regarding our restaurant menu. Feel free to telephone us directly at 847-296-8900.

Reviewed September 17, 2013 via mobile

I'm a Marroitt preferred customer, for some reason, they were sold out this week. I must admit, this is the cleanest hotel I've stayed at in a long time! The staff is very helpful and friendly. The exercise room is excellent! I may have to change my change my hotel alliance! And for those that like to play the casino's, just a block away!

• Stayed: September 2013

Dear Cochisedog,

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel staff and property. We appreciate your business and thank you for choosing the Hilton brand of hotels. Our team is especially delighted to have exceeded your expectations with regards to cleanliness. Thank you again for your kind comments. Have a great week!

Also consider these accommodations in or near Des Plaines
Courtyard Chicago O'Hare
#3 of 9 in Des Plaines
O'Hare
Renaissance Chicago O'Hare Suites Hotel

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Chicago O'Hare Airport? Share your experiences!