Hilton Garden Inn Chicago O'Hare Airport
$172
$149
Comfort Inn O'Hare(Des Plaines)
$98
$110
$200
$159
1,433 results
All reviewsrivers casinoo'hare airportshuttle servicegreat hotelfree shuttlebusiness centerblue linerestaurant staffpark and flyexcellent staywould definitely stay here againhot tubwould highly recommend this hotelfront desk staffbusiness tripfitness centerhgi
Reviewed November 6, 2012

This is a wonderful place, close to the airport yet quiet. The staff are responsive and talented. The restaurant is nice and for a garden inn excellent. Very pleasant atmosphere. Give it a try and you will understand.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
Alex B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chicago O'Hare Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Dear RonSlee,

Thank you for your kind comments and recommendation. We appreciate your business and hope to welcome you back soon. Have a great week!

Reviewed November 5, 2012

I have never been treated so well by EVERYONE in a hotel before in my life! We have 2 young children, and love to travel--which needless to say can be difficult at times. From booking to departure we were treated like royalty--all staff we came in contact with were great to all of us-- and were sure to lavish extra attention upon the kids, which made our travels much more pleasant! One minor booking problem we had was promptly and courteously taken care of IMMEDIATELY, including a personal call and email from the assistant manager Anton--I truly was beginning to think customer service was dead, but he was so kind and accomodating it renewed my faith ithat customer service is not extinct after all. The shuttle driver George was awesome--great conversation and he dropped us off at our vehicle and even loaded my bags into my car!!! Shuttle delivery and pick up was almost immediate/on demand, and the pool area was well utilized by the kids--there were about 50 giant beach balls in the pool area that the kids thoroughly enjoyed--and a "kiddie" area that was gated for the little ones. I'm not usually one to write reviews, but hard not to applaud a job well done by a great staff!!!

Dear Kent W,

Our entire staff is pleased we could make your stay an extra special one! Thank you for sharing your stay experience with us on Trip Advisor. Have a great week!

Reviewed November 1, 2012

My family stayed in the hotel for one night to attend a concert at Allstate Arena. The staff was very friendly and very helpful. They gave some good advice so my husband could drop us off at the arena. The hotel lobby is nicely decorated and had cookies available in the evening. The rooms are also nicely done and very comfortable. We did not have any issues with airport noise. We really liked that parking and WiFi were provided for free. We would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Alex B, Front Office Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Chicago O'Hare Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 3, 2012

Dear 4498Shelly,

Thank you for sharing your experience with us on Trip Advisor. We're glad you and your family enjoyed staying at our hotel during the concert. We hope to welcome you back soon. Have a great week!

Reviewed October 29, 2012

The hotel room and property is comparable to a standard Hilton Garden Inn. However, the customer service is very poor. The front desk and newly trained manager need to be better trained at resolving complaints. The hotel checked me out earlier than planned due to an error and was unable to remedy the problem. If you have a weather delay or are in need of a hotel close to the airport this hotel is not your best choice.

Dear shevonne718,

I would like to personally thank you for taking time to submit your review on tripadvisor.com
Your feedback is very important and allows us to improve our services to better serve our guests.

Though we have a good reputation with our customers, based on your review, it is obvious we fell short of your expectations. Please accept our sincere apologies for any inconvenience that you've experienced during your stay with us.

We value our guests and would love to retain you as our customer. Please feel free to contact us (1-847-296-8900) to discuss your previous experience and any potential future visits in detail.

Thanks again for your sharing your feedback with us and have a wonderful week!

Reviewed October 28, 2012

I recently had the experience of having my connecting flight canceled and having to find a room at the last moment so that I could catch my early morning flight the next day. I was given a voucher from a not very friendly airline representative. My expectations were not very high when I called and made my reservation and got the price. I frequently travel and stay in the Hilton chain of hotels so I was happy to see a Hilton Garden Inn on the list and the price was very low. They also had an available shuttle from the airport.
Once I got on the shuttle I was very pleased to have the driver give me some orientation to the hotel and also engage me in some chit chat. Very personable, put me at ease right away.
Once I arrived at the hotel the exterior was clean and in a good area, inside the lobby was bustling and clean with snacks and drinks available. The front desk clerk was very efficient and recognized my status. Even crediting me with points since I wasn't able to take part in breakfast. I was given my room and even though it was on the second floor overlooking the roof and no view I was happy. It was comfortable and very clean. As a last minute reservation on a busy day I was happy to get a room.
Dinner at the hotel restaurant was very good from the complimentary bread to my calamari appetizer. The service was amazing. They even found a seat close to the TV so I could watch the debate.
Overall this was one of my best service experiences in a Hilton hotel. I always get ok service but it is either standoffish or feels forced. At this Hilton Garden Inn I got the feeling that everyone really cared.

Room Tip: Stay in a higher room facing the road. I was on the second floor facing the roof and it was kind of loud from the air conditioner.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business