“Well done!”

American wild burger
Ranked #30 of 187 Restaurants in Des Plaines
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Lost & hungry we stumbled upon this tiny shop, run by three? young adults. Impressed by what they are doing, we took a chance on what they were selling and were not disappointed. Good for them! Good for us! Follow me as I post my honest reviews on everything!

Reviewed June 13, 2014

I placed my order at 2PM and was told they are busy and it will be 15-20 minutes. No big deal. I get there 15 minutes later and paid. I was told mu order would be right up. At 2:35 my buger was not even put on the grill. My entire lunch break was WASTED!!!!! THANK YOU FOR THAT!!!!

Reviewed June 4, 2014

I must admit that it is easy to pass by this restaurant, unless it is around lunch time and the line is out of the door. And I think that is what made me want to try it. There is parking available, but seating is extremely limited inside of the restaurant. It is a walk-up counter and you can either pick a burger that is a specific name and taste or theme, or you can build your own, with different burgers, including bison, different type of buns and cheeses, as well as toppings. We tried one of each. The first was the "you're my boy bleu" burger. The second was the 1/2 lb. wildburger which is actually made up of beef, turkey and chicken. Both of the burgers were juicy and excellent. We also tried a half order of wild fries. So you get two layers of cheese fries, topped with a choice of meat or mushrooms, along with grilled onions, grilled green peppers, grilled mushrooms and garlic and just a slight touch of jalapeno. Considering what was in the half order, I, honestly, can't imagine how big a whole order would be. Be prepared to eat. The staff is very friendly and every so often they were breaking out singing with different songs on the radio. You can order on-line for pick-up and they do deliver. In Jaws, Chief Brody told Quint that they were gonna need a bigger boat. Wild Burger - you need a bigger place! We'll be back.

1  Thank Allen21096
Reviewed March 12, 2014 via mobile

Was visiting a friend in Des Plains. .we ordered some of these fantastic burgers. Perfect delivery and the food was excellent. A essential addition to any Des plains foodies call list in the delivery starved area.

Reviewed July 29, 2013

Hamburgers, Chickenburgers, Turkeyburgers, Fresh not from frozen you get to pick your toppings also have a pretzel bun option. But for us the Gluten free buns mean we can stop by and pick ups some options to go and sit in the park or take home . They only have a few stools by the window. Best bet is take out.