“GREAT 'za!”

Sarpino's Pizzeria
Ranked #137 of 187 Restaurants in Des Plaines
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed April 14, 2012

We were flying out of O'Hare and had an early morning flight. We wanted to get plenty of rest the night before, so I did a bit of research on O'Hare area take-out joints. Found Sarpino's - Des Plaines, and I'm so happy we did! Their pizza is REALLY good. I've had lots of pizza in my time, and I was very impressed with Sarpino's thin crust pizzas. My girlfriend had the chicken bacon ranch calzone and it was also excellent!

One great thing Sarpino's offers is delivery to your hotel without a room number. So, instead of waiting until we got checked in, and THEN called (wasting delivery time), I called when we were about 35 mins from our hotel and ordered. The delivery driver called my cellphone when they were arriving at the lobby, and I just met them downstairs. Very nice!

We also called them when we returned to O'Hare from the hotel shuttle, again saving lots of delivery time. Great asset.

Reviewed December 13, 2011

I've ordered from these folks - normally I would not order from a chain, but the dinner prices at the Hyatt are expensive enough for me to pass. I've enjoyed all the take away I've had - the salads are good. Order online and save 10% - its worth saving a few bucks that way.