“food is good, the owner woman is so rude” 1 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Chinese, Asian
Good for: Families with children, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff
Chicago, Illinois
“food is good, the owner woman is so rude”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 6, 2011

I've eaten there many time just because food is good. The owner, she is sooo rude.
This time, she chased after us screaming "minimum 10% tip!!" She didn't see the25% tip we left on the table. Other time there was a fly in one of their pink vinegar jar, so we asked her for another vinegar jar, then she absolutely freaked out, and kept telling us there wasn't any bug in it. why we want to put a fly in their vinegar jar? She is even rude to my kids!

• Visited April 2011
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
2 Thank neelrab

arlington heights
“Service sucks but food is good”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2008

The food is excellent, especially the noodle soup with wonton and bbq pork with chinese vegetables, better even than china town. The service is bad and obnoxious. The waiters put the check down for you while your still eating yet when you try to pay the bill you might as well bring a signal flare to get their attention.

chicago
“If you want good service, go somewhere else.”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 21, 2008

The food is actually good here with reasonable prices. However, this place must think that nothing else is required to be a good restaurant. I've been here more than once but customer service got worse with each time. Some of the problems, included mixed up orders, forgotten drink orders, and surly staff. One Sunday (my absolute last visit), the restaturant did not even open at the posted time. I asked the staff standing at the register , "Why?" The guy insisted that they were not scheduled to be open for another hour. When I pointed out that the time on the door said otherwise, he actually walked to the door looked at the times posted, shrugged and said ," We are not open." No explanations or anything. Apparently, they do not need my business. Come here if you want decent won ton soups but go elsewhere if you expect any customer service to accompany your food.

Downers Grove, IL
“OK food, worst customer service EVER”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 25, 2008

Food is slightly above average, but the customer service is by far the worst I have ever experienced at any restaurant. Immediately after the check was paid, the wait staff harassed us constantly to get us to leave (presumably so they could free up the table). There were other open tables and no one waiting but this restaurant's policy must be that quick turnover is more important than repeat business.

I work very close to WTG but my co-workers and I will never eat there again. Again, the food is passable but I would not subject myself to their "customer service" again even if the meals were free.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“The noodles rock...service not so much.”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 13, 2007

The noodles rock...service not so much.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook