“Great pizza”

Dining options: Late Night
Chicago, Illinois
“Great pizza”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

I been there many many times with my family and also my kids was loved it great taste and price was reasonable also a great service and when I always have a trip at Chicago I will stop here and enjoyed a pizza with my family.

• Visited September 2013

Wisconsin Dells, Wisconsin
“A blast from the past”
Reviewed March 29, 2013

We were surprised to see Barnaby's since the one we used to visit in Milwaukee closed over 2 decades ago. When we walked in, it brought back memories because the decor was same, old wooden picnic style seating, dark wood, informal atmosphere. You place your order at the counter and wait for your number to be called, there are no waiters or waitresses. You order your drinks at the bar. We had pizza, it was affordable and delicious. It was a fun time.

Visited March 2013
Des Plaines, Illinois
“Great place for families with kids”
Reviewed March 7, 2013

Friendly, family place with great pizza. Kids can move about without causing problems and they have tv to watch sports. Sandwiches are good too, especially the fries but the pizza is the best.

Visited March 2013
Stockbridge, Georgia
“Reminded me of how pizza is supposed to be”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

During a business trip, I'd mentioned that over the years of traveling to Rosemont/Des Plaines, I couldn't believe that I'd fallen into a rut. I'd had Nancy's and Giordano's pizza, beef at Al's and Portillo's. Now don;t get me wrong, I love the food. I was just looking for something different.

I was introduced to Barnaby's.

Not only was the pizza better than I'd expected, it took me back to the mom and pop's restaurants of my youth. The food was great, the atmosphere was busy, and crowded and fun, the service was quick but there was no shortage on the pride that they put into their meals.

Have a beer, or two, or three... enjoy a great slice of pizza and like me you'll be stumped trying to think of what to call that stuff that they serve at Pizza Hut and Papa John's. After being reminded of what great pizza is, it's difficult to use the word with the national chains ever again.

• Visited January 2013
USA
“Please try to put us down...”
Reviewed March 5, 2013

OK it may not seem like really authentic Chicago pizza.. but I love this pizza with the cornmeal on the bottom and the great crust! They have sandwiches... never had one - the pizza is so damn good. AND you can get an alcoholic beverage. AND they call you # for the pizza & you walk up for your drink... so NO TIPPING... That equates to another drink thank you very much.

I love Barnaby's!