“Small and Crowded”
Review of Rivers Casino

Rivers Casino
Ranked #1 of 18 things to do in Des Plaines
More attraction details
Owner description: Rivers Casino is Chicagoland's newest gaming and entertainment destination! If you are just looking to have some fun on your favorite table games, we offer 50 games, including Blackjack, Spanish 2, Craps featuring Fire Bet, Roulette, Baccarat featuring Dragon Bonus Side Bet, Mississippi Stud, 3-card poker, Pai Gow Poker featuring Fortune side bet, Caribbean Stud Poker,Texas Hold'Em Bonus. We also feature over 1,000 slots including Wheel of Fortune, Sex in the City, Sphinx 3-D, Lucky 88, and more! From a juicy steak to a basket of wings, Rivers has got you covered. We have seven bars, buffets, and restaurants to suit any taste. We are also excited to be home to the newest member of the Gibson's restaurant group, Hugo's Frog Bar and Chop House.
Chicago, Il
93 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 62 helpful votes
“Small and Crowded”
Reviewed November 25, 2013

TIny casino that always seems overcrowded. High minimum on tables. Only really worthwhile if you don't have the time to drive further out to one of the larger casinos in the area. Only good thing is they do have parking.

Visited October 2013
2 Thank SeamasterPro

Charleston, South Carolina
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Fun Night Out”
Reviewed November 20, 2013

While in Chicago for business I had an open night and decided to head to Rivers Casino. The tables were a little expensive, but well worth it. The atmosphere was good and I loved that they did not allow smoking in the casino. The two dealers I played with set a nice tone at the table and were very entertaining throughout their times. The casino also offers a variety of other games and restaurants. If you have free time, you should definitely check it out.

Visited November 2013
1 Thank Samuel K
Milwaukee, WI
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 39 helpful votes
“TIGHT SLOTS!!”
Reviewed November 3, 2013

My rating is based on the slots payouts. HORRIBLE!! Just watched my credits go down and down. Tried over 20 different slots and was the same thing. Never won anything to be able to keep playing for awhile. Between my husband and I we spent over $400.00 and cashed out a voucher for 15 cents! I liked the fact that it is nonsmoking and it was clean. They had all my favorite slots, just too bad they weren't giving out anything!

Visited November 2013
11 Thank disneylisa21
Wisconsin, USA
“Nice Casino”
Reviewed October 29, 2013

Visited this casino on a business trip to the Chicago area. The casino is nicely laid out and very clean, I appreciated the fact that there is no smoking in the whole casino. I felt the food in the restaurants was over priced.

Visited September 2013
Northlake, Illinois
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“close to home gambling "fix"”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

I am not a heavy gambler but every once in a while I need a casino "fix". Rivers Casino is close to home and large enough to have choices (I only play slots). I like when a slot machine will "play with you" and let you win a bit while you sit there and the slots at Rivers did let me play. I had fun on a little bit of money.

Visited October 2013

Been to Rivers Casino? Share your experiences!