Red Roof Inn Chicago - Northbrook / Deerfield
$129
$109
La Quinta
$125
All reviewsfront deskroom was cleansuperior kingstaff were pleasant and helpfullaminate wood floorsjewel oscovisiting friends and familybusiness purposesnon smokingthe general managercleaning staffworked greatanother guestconvenient locationextra towelscheck in was easyplace to sleep
Reviewed June 22, 2014

Stayed here for 2 nights on a business trip for my company. I’ve stayed here once before a couple of months back and they have since remodeled their rooms. They have hardwood floors which gives the room a nicer look than before. The staff was great! Manny and the General Manager were both very kind upon check in. They were able to give me directions to where I needed to be in the city and recommend me great restaurants in the area. Overall the hotel was great, and I will be staying here when I visit Chicago again!

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Mirian L, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago - Northbrook / Deerfield, responded to this reviewResponded June 27, 2014

Dear Bill W.

Thank you so much for placing such a nice review. I appreciate that you came back to stay at our Red Roof Inn Northbrook/Deerfield. Your feedback is very important to us because it is a reassurance that our mission to provide a quality guest experience was accomplished due to our recent renovation. It is still a work in progress; and I am happy to announce that we are continuing to add more to the interior and exterior of our building. Manny the rest of the team and I truly appreciate the recognition of our service because we sincerely value each of our guests. Once again, I appreciate your feedback and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed June 17, 2014

I booked this trip recently for June 12-16th 2014. I was told my room rate over the phone would be 69.99 each night for two people. However, when I arrived at the hotel i was charged 89.99 for the room for two people. The GM refused to give me the rate I was promised and was extremely rude the entire time. If we were not staying in Illinois for so long I probably would have booked a different hotel. The service here was very very poor I would not recommend it to anyone.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank Anna W
Mirian L, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago - Northbrook / Deerfield, responded to this reviewResponded June 18, 2014

Dear Anna W;

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. I apologize for any inconvenience we may have caused you. I am wondering if you could contact me directly at (847)205-1755 or e-mail me at i0188@redroof.com, so I could learn more about the specifics of your stay and address appropriately. I look forward to hearing from you soon!

340 S Waukegan Road
Northbrook/Deerfield, IL 60015
(847)205-1755

Reviewed June 7, 2014 via mobile

Myself and my work crew stayed in the hotel for 10 days. 1 room was clean and comfortable the other 2 were not acceptable. One group went to check out and was slightly over the checkout time and I was charged another nights stay. The staff stating there was nothing they could do. I used to manage hotels for Accor and I know for a fact they can but just would not

• Stayed: June 2014
1  Thank Dan W
Mirian L, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago - Northbrook / Deerfield, responded to this reviewResponded June 11, 2014

Dear Mr. Dan W;

Thank you for taking the time to write a response in regards of your recent stay at our Red Roof Inn-Northbrook/Deerfield. I understand that you were unhappy with the additional charge and I sincerely apologize for the inconvenience. We value every customer and strive to create a wonderful and affordable guest experience. I would appreciate if you would contact me directly at the Hotel; perhaps, I can remedy the situation to your full satisfaction. Thank you again for your review and I hope to hear from you soon.

Reviewed June 4, 2014

I liked the hotel! It is a great location for visiting chicago; not too far away, but not with the annoyance of being downtown either! Lots of local businesses to suit our needs. Even a geocache in the parking lot for quick easy grabs! The workers were very friendly and considerate, Jonny and a spanish-speaking woman. Friendly neighbors to meet in the outside hallways and lobby. Great hotel overall!

• Stayed: June 2014
Mirian L, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago - Northbrook / Deerfield, responded to this reviewResponded June 5, 2014

Dear setheardieter, Thank you for providing your feedback from your recent visit to our Red Roof Inn Northbrook/Deerfield. It’s great to know that our hotel location allowed you to enjoy Chicago. I am also glad that you enjoyed the local businesses within walking distance of our hotel. Our new team member Jonny and I are elated to know that our mission to provide excellent customer service was accomplished. Once again thank you for your positive review. We look forward to your next visit!

Reviewed May 30, 2014

I would like to share my experience at this property. I was checked-in into an occupied room and smoking room. I requested a non-smoking room and of course vacant room.
I also requested a crib and they told me that it was based on availability. Of course the hotel has no cribs. In addition I requested a blanket, never arrived.
To finalize this memorable experience, they place only 2 towels in the bathroom and the door presented difficulties to be locked.

The General Manager maria needs to be trained immediately.

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
2  Thank JoseBuenosAires
Mirian L, General Manager at Red Roof Inn Chicago - Northbrook / Deerfield, responded to this reviewResponded June 2, 2014

Dear Jose BuenosAires;

Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel the Red Roof Inn-Northbrook/Deerfield. I apologize that we fell short in many aspects. We respect your comment about training because we value all of our guests; we will take any feedback positive or negative and improve for a next and better stay in the future. Please call me if you would like to speak further about your experience, take care.