All reviews mini suite breakfast buffet sitting area room service business hotel nice hotel lobby bar northern suburbs nice room front desk staff downtown chicago business trip rooms are spacious lake cook road living room gym sofa
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

This was my first experience with the Hyatt group. It was totally the best hotel experience. We will encourage our reunion coordinator to look into using the Hyatt for our next reunions. I will also look for them on our personal trips.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with friends
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Hotel is okay, staff very helpful and accommodating. I was looking for the best quality hotel close to Great Lakes and will confess my experiences with hotels is 'Bellagio, Four Seasons' et al, so this was the best I could find close to Great Lakes. Nothing wrong with it, but nothing to recommend it. It's old corporate America circa 1970's feel. My 16yr old son referred to it as 'looking like a prison' on account of it's austere façade.

Stayed: August 2018
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Was greatly impressed by the overall appearance and how large and comfortable the room was. The Staff was wonderful. Friendly, professional accamodating in every way. Close to Ohare, shopping, resturants.

• Stayed: September 2018, traveled with family
Reviewed September 4, 2018

I came here by accident - my regular hotel was sold out - and was hugely impressed. Firstly it reminds me of my favorite hotel in the world (the Hyatt in Kyoto), the reception is really quite beautiful and serene, staff are just outstanding - at check in, in the restaurants and in room service. Food very good and high quality - breakfast is outstanding (anyone who serves apple pie for breakfast is going to get my vote) and the Ahi Tuna with Cucumber Ginger noodles is very good (but youu get a larger portion from room service - where its a light entree - than you do in the restaurant, where its a starter). The room layout is good with a divider between the live / work and bed / bath. The bath is little old (but its nice to have a bath rather than just a shower)

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business
Reviewed September 3, 2018

Great stay at Hyatt. Room very clean, staff friendly and professional. Hotel offers all amenities needed for a comfortable stay. Great location with easy access to the highway and many store and shopping areas.

• Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business