Hyatt Regency Deerfield
$129
$93
La Quinta
$125
All reviewsbreakfast buffetsitting arearoom servicebusiness hotelnice hotellobby barnorthern suburbsnice roomfront desk staffdowntown chicagorooms are spaciousbusiness triplake cook roadhotel restaurantdefinitely stay here againshuttle servicegym
Reviewed May 24, 2013

We booked this hotel because we were attending a family party there.
There is no one to help you with your luggage & there were very few carts to put our luggage & belongings on.
We finally went to check in & when we got our key we went to our room which was a long walk from the elevator (room 249)
there is a restaurant in the hotel , but in my opinion the prices are high & I think it is probably because of the area.
My husband & I looked on the Internet & found a shopping centre a few blocks away.
There was a dunkin donuts, a great Greek/American restaurant called Cookers red hots.
The food was delicious & not expensive at all
I don't find the staff very helpful or friendly.
I stayed at a motel 6 in Ohio & the staff was very down to earth & very friendly.
I paid a lot less for the room in Ohio.
I feel no matter how much your pay, you should be greeted by a friendly staff

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
101610A, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Deerfield, responded to this reviewResponded May 29, 2013

lleneM_13-

Thank you for the feedback regarding your stay... I will make sure to follow-up, so that we can improve on the areas you thought fell short during your time with us... As is always the case, thank you for your business!

Reviewed May 13, 2013

Great property with an even better staff! Wonderful stay! I cannot say enough about how attentive the staff was to my needs. I thought the food was fantastic! We were in town for a week long meeting and I hope we do all of our meetings here from now on.

• Stayed: May 2013
101610A, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Deerfield, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Yolk6754-

Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate your business and are glad you enjoyed the property... Please stay with us again soon!

Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

I will never stay anywhere else when I come to Chicago's North Shore. This place is great, the people remember me and I absolutely love staying here. More new little touches throughout the hotel again this time.

• Stayed: May 2013
101610A, Manager at Hyatt Regency Deerfield, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Jenquat1-

Glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We cannot thank you enough for the kind words and look forward to you returning in the future!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Wow! This hotel was fabulous. The rooms are amazing with a separate living area and desk, with comfy furniture, a fridge, coffee pot, and then a separate sleeping area. The hotel lobby was "swanky", very large, lots of sitting area to socialize. The breakfast buffet was like none other that I had ever had at a hotel buffet. The service both at the buffet and the hotel overall was impeccable. We also got an excellent rate for our large group which was a steal for this amazing hotel. If I had to find a negative, it would that they did not have a washer/dryer for guests, but that turned out to be okay as we really did not have time to wash-lol. Thanks!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
101610A, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Deerfield, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

luv2ash-

I'm glad you enjoyed the hotel... we appreciate your business and hope you consider us again, should you need to stay in our area sometime in the future.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

As a business traveler, I loved the renovated rooms with a sitting area, rotating TV, and comfortable bed. It was conveniently located right off the highway. Only down side: no restaurants within walking distance.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
101610A, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Deerfield, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

MNtripmaven-

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay! If you are ever back in the area, please stay with us again!