All reviews mini suite breakfast buffet sitting area room service business hotel nice hotel lobby bar northern suburbs the check in desk nice room business trip downtown chicago front desk staff deerfield area rooms are spacious living room definitely stay here again
Reviewed May 13, 2013

Great property with an even better staff! Wonderful stay! I cannot say enough about how attentive the staff was to my needs. I thought the food was fantastic! We were in town for a week long meeting and I hope we do all of our meetings here from now on.

Date of stay: May 2013
101610A, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Deerfield, responded to this reviewResponded May 14, 2013

Yolk6754-

Thank you for the kind words! We appreciate your business and are glad you enjoyed the property... Please stay with us again soon!

Reviewed May 8, 2013 via mobile

I will never stay anywhere else when I come to Chicago's North Shore. This place is great, the people remember me and I absolutely love staying here. More new little touches throughout the hotel again this time.

Date of stay: May 2013
101610A, Manager at Hyatt Regency Deerfield, responded to this reviewResponded May 9, 2013

Jenquat1-

Glad you enjoyed your stay with us! We cannot thank you enough for the kind words and look forward to you returning in the future!

Reviewed April 22, 2013

Wow! This hotel was fabulous. The rooms are amazing with a separate living area and desk, with comfy furniture, a fridge, coffee pot, and then a separate sleeping area. The hotel lobby was "swanky", very large, lots of sitting area to socialize. The breakfast buffet was like none other that I had ever had at a hotel buffet. The service both at the buffet and the hotel overall was impeccable. We also got an excellent rate for our large group which was a steal for this amazing hotel. If I had to find a negative, it would that they did not have a washer/dryer for guests, but that turned out to be okay as we really did not have time to wash-lol. Thanks!

Date of stay: April 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
101610A, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Deerfield, responded to this reviewResponded April 26, 2013

luv2ash-

I'm glad you enjoyed the hotel... we appreciate your business and hope you consider us again, should you need to stay in our area sometime in the future.

Reviewed April 14, 2013

As a business traveler, I loved the renovated rooms with a sitting area, rotating TV, and comfortable bed. It was conveniently located right off the highway. Only down side: no restaurants within walking distance.

Date of stay: April 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
101610A, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Deerfield, responded to this reviewResponded April 17, 2013

MNtripmaven-

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay! If you are ever back in the area, please stay with us again!

Reviewed March 23, 2013

Overall, a very nice stay. The room was nicely divided into a small, pleasant suite. It was very well decorated. Bedding quite nice. I love the white ginger toiletries. Although they had run out of running maps at the front desk, one of the staff members was kindly able to guide me on a decent, sidewalk-based run into Deerfield Center (left on Wilmot, right on Deerfield, about 4+ miles round trip; could also run through local neighborhood quite safely. I would definitely stay here again.

Room tip: May wish to ask for a room on the opposite side from the highways, as my room had a bit of highway noise facing the highways.
Date of stay: March 2013
  • Trip type: Traveled on business
101610A, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Deerfield, responded to this reviewResponded March 25, 2013

mom2dunksie-

Glad you had an enjoyable stay! We hope you'll return again, should your travels bring you to our area in the near future.