All reviews mini suite breakfast buffet sitting area room service business hotel nice hotel lobby bar the check in desk northern suburbs nice room front desk staff downtown chicago business trip lake cook road living room beds were very comfortable gym
Reviewed August 25, 2012

I stayed here for a week while on business. The hotel was clean, beds were very comfortable, a great and friendly staff, and the rooms were very spacious. The meeting rooms were very nice. The food at the restaurant was very good too. The steak sandwich was great, the chicken sandwich was good too. They have a starbucks in the lobby, it's a small kiosk in the corner. They have great restaurants that are real close and a free shuttle that will take you there and pick you up. The only thing that was bad is the hotel is set up in a "L" shape, so the lower the room number the farther you have to walk every time you enter or exit. There are no side doors, you have to enter and exit through the lobby.

Room Tip: The lower the room number the farther you have to walk
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Adam P, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Deerfield, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2012

kylelutgen-

Thanks for the nice feedback! We appreciate your business and hope you will come back soon!

Reviewed August 21, 2012

I have stayed at the Hyatt Deerfield many times over the years while traveling for business. I have stayed at other hotels in the area as well, and the Hyatt is by far my favorite. Its locale is great, right off the freeway. With its recent remodeling inside, it looks even more modern and "chic". The hotel staff is extremely friendly and helpful. Professionalism abounds in both their appearance and engagement with the hotel patrons. The rooms are spacious and comfortable, with all the amenities one comes accustomed to these days. The beds are nice, but somewhat hard in my opinion.
Eating breakfast at the morning buffet is great with a wide variety of foods and tasty beverages. I especially like the waiters/waitresses at the restaurant as they will do anything to make your meal and stay that much better. They are among the most friendly and professional I have ever dealt with at a hotel restaurant.
I will continue to stay at the Hyatt Deerfield. To date, I have not found anything that would want me to say elsewhere. Highly recommended!

schnon-

Thank you so much for the positive feedback... We greatly appreciate your continued loyalty!!!

Reviewed August 19, 2012

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
Adam P, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Deerfield, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2012

schnon-

Reviewed August 5, 2012

We stayed here for our trip to Chicago. We were pleasantly surprised how elegant and well apointed this hotel was. We booked it through Hotwire.com and only paid 48 dollars a night which was amazing! The lobby was very large and completely updated - it had a luxurious feel. The room was really nice how it had a separate sitting area with a TV that swings around so you can view it from the sleeper sofa or the king sized bed. The room was very comfortable for 4 of us. The pool facilities were really nice for a "Business Hotel". The kids really enjoyed it! The only complaint I have was the town had very little choices for restaurants. But other than that, it was very convienant to get to the Metra train station to go down to Union Station. Would stay here again!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Adam P, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Deerfield, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2012

cathy s-

Thank you for sharing your recent experience... I'm glad you enjoyed your time with us! Hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed July 27, 2012

I arrived very late and was greeted by very pleasant and helpful front desk staff. Check-in was easy and quick. The room that I had was quite a hike from the elevators and was wonderfully quiet. The recent refurbishment has transformed the hotel with well designed rooms with a sofa, desk and very comfortable bed. The only inconvenience was that room service was closed when I arrived so beware if you have a late check-in. For people on business in the area, the Hyatt certainly is a good choice for a reliable and pleasant hotel.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
Adam P, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Deerfield, responded to this reviewResponded July 30, 2012

The_bald_gourmet-

I'm glad you enjoyed the hotel and our new renovations! Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback! We greatly appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!