All reviewsmini suitebreakfast buffetsitting arearoom servicebusiness hotelnice hotellobby barnorthern suburbsnice roomfront desk staffdowntown chicagobusiness triprooms are spaciouslake cook roadliving roomgymsofa
Reviewed July 13, 2012 via mobile

We spent a week there and for all the week we kindly asked them to book a taxi to get the near lake cook road station. The last day we discovered that a taxi service by the hotel driver was available to get the station.
For three days we strived to get a shampoo in the room. According to them people shouldn't wash their hair so frequently!
The newspaper included in the fee was regurarly delivered to the next door room.
The second day we had to convince the waitress that our breakfast was included in the fee according to the business package purchased.
On the top, the front desk is hardly reachable, expecially if you call from outside to book a taxi as example.
Next time we'll book a different hotel for sure.

• Stayed: July 2012
Adam P, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Deerfield, responded to this reviewResponded July 16, 2012

Masemada-

I really appreciate your taking the time to share your disappointment with your recent stay. I want to personally apologize that the hotel did not meet your expectations.

We want our guests to have the best stay possible where every area of the hotel is clean and spacious and all services are on-time and of the highest quality. You can be confident that we will follow-up on your concerns so that others are not disappointed as you were.

Again, thank you for making the effort to share your thoughts. We value you as a guest, and I do want you to know that your concerns are our concerns! Please stay with us again soon so that we can demonstrate our commitment to your comfort.

Reviewed July 8, 2012

I loved the Hyatt Hotel renovations and stay at the hotel frequently.
The hotel is very clean and I will stay here anytime I am in the area.
The staff is very friendly and provides excellent service.
The free complementary shuttle is great.

• Stayed: April 2012, traveled on business
Management response:Responded July 9, 2012

Vic L-

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Hyatt Deerfield. I'm glad you appreciate the new renovations and were given good service! We thank you for choosing us and hope you return again soon!

Reviewed July 3, 2012

Front desk staff went above and beyond during my family's stay. Greg, Anna and Martin sure know the meaning of customer service. Hotel is in great shape, very clean and has all the amenties one could ask for: pool, hot tub, bar, room-service, etc.

The next time I am in the area and need a hotel room I won't be staying anywhere else!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Adam P, General Manager at Hyatt Regency Deerfield, responded to this reviewResponded August 21, 2012

cowtip-

Thank you for the great feedback... Greg, Anna and Martin are all excellent employees, we are glad they are on our team. I'm so thankful they provided great service! Thank you again for your business!

Reviewed July 3, 2012

Great hotel. Great staff who go above and beyond (thanks Gary). Reasonable price. Great location.

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
Management response:Responded July 4, 2012

1joemoe-

I am glad you enjoyed the hotel! I will pass on your regards to Gary... glad he was helpful!!! Come see us again soon! Thanks again for your business!

Reviewed July 2, 2012

This hotel is gorgeous!! Extremely helpful and friendly front desk stay. They informed me they just completed a $10 million renovation of the hotel, and let me tell you, they did a fantastic job!! The lobby is sleek and contemporary with flat screen TVs all over the place. The rooms are big and comfortable. The food at the restaurant was amazing. I highly recommend everyone to stay at this hotel!!!

• Stayed: June 2012, traveled on business

JamesV80-

Glad you liked the renovation! We are very happy with how everything turned out! We greatly appreciate your business and hope to see you again soon!